tuscl

UPSCALE CLUBS IN THE US

Thursday, December 19, 2019 6:24 AM
I'm a traveling dancer on the hunt for the most upscale clubs in the US. of all the places I have worked, so far Desire in Providence, RI has had the most upscale clientele (Doctors, Attorneys, Financial Advisors ect) Great $$, easily known for extras but you CAN maneuver this if you know how to prospect/know what/who you're looking for. I am looking for a place that not only has high-end clients but classy, non-catty behind the scenes (dressing room/other dancers) In my opinion there is enough to go around and no need for the cut-throat attitudes. does this even exist? lol

5 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Interesting. I heard girls over at that club were super protective of their regulars and approaching the wrong customer can be a problem. Just offhand gossip, which idk if it’s true cause I’ve never worked there. I’d probably say in general, get very good with timing your visit to clubs during events that are likely to have money flowing in. Cause cattiness from girls and staff members I feel like isn’t really an issue when everyone is making money and don’t have time to notice you.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I've never traveled, but I've heard that girls do very well following the "golf trail"... And, that's an excellent point ⬆️...busyness leaves no time to get in each other's business! 😊
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Honestly, I just worked at Flight Club in Detroit recently and it what was a really great experience. It's expected and assumed that extras happen in VIP, but there are a few girls who don't do extras there. The downside is the tip out and house fee is centered around expecting you to do extras and is extremely high. There are girls there that walk out with an easy $1,000 every night though. The customers were some of the most respectful and classiest I have seen in the metro Detroit area in a long time.
  • Tzipporah Lola
    4 years ago
    If you're ever in Denver check out Mile High Men's Club. It's in the cut in Glendale which is a very nice part of East Denver. It use to be a Penthouse club but when the magazine decided to cut ties with clubs, MHMC was born. The clientele is mostly late 30 something's to retirees who range from the tech industry & restaurant owners to retired doctors & lawyers. During the week it's slow but it's definitely a quality over quantity style of club so have patience. Also this is a suite style club so if you don't have a mouthpiece this isn't your club. Most suites are sold by the half hour & hour but you can sell 15 mins for $200 on the low end, $300 high end and then just upsale from there. Hours are a minimum of $500 but a lot of us sell it for $700+ just depends on your hustle/client. THIS IS NOT AN EXTRAS CLUB AND YOU WILL GET PUT OUT FASTER THAN YOU CAN SIGN YOUR NAME. We also have a fishbowl VIP bar that members pay a $1200/yearly due that has it's own choice of cigars & liquor that's not available to the general public. Most VIPs have a favorite girl but most of us if we click with you will double up for double $$$. We're an aerial club with 2 silk stages, a Lyra stage and a stage that has the tallest pole in Colorado. This is the ONLY upscale club that accepts out of State girls. Check it out on Google to see how pretty our club is. Mile High is my home club in Colorado and it has sister clubs in St. Louis, MO(Diamond Cabernet) and Raleigh, NC(The Men's Club of Raleigh) but I haven't tried those clubs yet. Hope this helps!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ 😮 Really? I’ve been mostly at Platinum84 if in Denver. I like platinum but wouldn’t mind having something else to try out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion