tuscl

CHRISTMAS A WEEK AWAY🎄☃️🎅🤶

SerenitySinn
ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:33 AM
Where ya going to be? Home or going somewhere?

22 comments

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    I’ll be in Pittsburgh n Cleveland!!!
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    At home with family.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ⬆️ Same... only not his family, my own!! 😋
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Just 3 of us on Christmas as we do an annual family christmas party the Saturday before and with 38 attending this year Christmas will be a chair and the nba on the tube.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    We're Autotraining to Florida this Christmas. We've rented a 5 br house in Haines City, and my children, and all of my grandchildren, and a couple of my wife's sisters will be joining us there. It's going to be fun!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I never got the appeal of the auto train, your car is on the train for the easiest part of the ride, I mean damn it's easy riding from Va. south through Sanford, FL. shittiest part of the drive was NYC thru Wash. D.C., then south through the most congested part of Florida, but damn man enjoy the family outing. BTW we'll be at my home through the holiday friends and family, leaving for a vacay Dec.28 thru Jan 2 New Years Eve in the Caribbean.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ll be at home with loved ones. 😁
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Stay at home with wife. Bachelor brother coming to visit.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My dad loved the auto train. He loved trains and and his car. Great golf course in Haines City called southern dunes. has houses on it now so its no longer beautiful, but a great course.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    VH I have much pity for you. I feel so sorry for people like you. Merry Christmas angry little boy. So sorry that your pain comes out as rage. There is no shame in being mentally ill so please seek help and maybe you will have a happy new year.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I'd like to start a petition to move Christmas to the middle of January or so... never enough time after Thanksgiving! ⏳
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    and there goes the VH on ignore....
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Home and then most likely a Circle Tour NYE trip.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am the winner stupid. I love being married and on New Years Eve day when the alarm goes of at 3:40 am and one half hour later we are doing our annual day trip to Killington on New Years day for the 24th year in a roaw I will thank my lucky starts that I am married to a wonderful woman and that are just a bug, annoying, but harmless and useless.10 hours a day? Jesus wtf you type one word a minute?
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @25: Have you ever been on the road on I95 between the I26 interchange and the Florida line at Christmas time? I've been on that massive parking lot four times when it was stop and start almost the whole way, not to mention last year returning during the massive ice storm when we managed to get one of the last rooms available. No, the auto train, which leaves from Lorton less than ten miles away, looks very enticing this year! BTW, have a happy Hanukkah!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Fair enough, but still if the weather is good that section of the ride is pretty easy, but talk about parking lots, have you ever driven the Jersey Tpke, to the Delaware Memorial Bridge, that can be a fucked up ride and thru Maryland in the Balmer area past D.C.on your way to the train in Lorton, is also a fuckn nightmare,and god help you if there's a fender bender, 2-4 hour delays are normal.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I have, and you're right. They are totally miserable! And, in fairness, a lot of my most miserable experiences happened while 95 was under construction to widen it. Christmas Day is actually OK, as most of the traffic is off the road the day before. One thing is that we will be there for nearly two weeks, so if we had flown, we'd have had hotels in transit, airport parking, the cost of the plans tickets and a rental car to contend with. My daughter and her family have done the autotrain twice and actually will be on the train in the same car with us this time. They love it!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Well have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah yourself and hope the New Year brings us all many blessings
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @skibum: As a matter of fact, the house we have rented is on the course in the Southern Dunes community. My in-laws lived there when they were still living, and my two nephews still play that course occasionally. I, on the other hand, am happiest on the water.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    ^ fuk yea man
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg wasn’t Christmas. But Southern Dunes golf course 12th hole 🕳 Right to left of teeing off, between sand and trees by lake (no houses there) I might have given a bj and quickie to 2 guys that were golfing w/my man🤫🤔😬
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Well, there's a ghost of Christmas past that will haunt me this year, lol. 🤭😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion