tuscl

Pa. regs changed or not?

Monday, May 21, 2007 9:26 PM
I have seen a few reviews stating that there were nude dancers at a couple of Pa. clubs that serve booze and were previously pastie's required. I have asked some of my fav's and none of them have heard of any change by the LCB. Does anyone have the straight info?

4 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    I spend a lot of time in PA and haven't heard anything about this. I seriously doubt that the LCB has changed their rules (pasties required if the place has a liquor license) but sometimes enforcement is fairly lax, espceially in smaller local clubs. Thus I have seen girls not wearing pasties in clubs that sell alcohol. But never fully nude. You have to go to a BYOB place to see full nudity in PA.
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    That's what I thought also, but there have been quite a few "reviews" posted recently that state the dancers got nude on stage and these were all places that serve booze. Looks like we have some big-time bullshit artists posting fake reviews on clubs they have never been to just to up their count and get free access.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    What clubs are they talking about and where are they? I haven't written a review in a long time and therefore don't have access to the complete reviews. I know of one PA club that has two rooms and claims to be two clubs - one sells booze and requires pasties, the other is full nude no booze. I know of another that gives away free beer in a separate room. There are probably other places with gimmicks like that.
  • Striker
    17 years ago
    I haven't been there recently, but Al's in reading advertises on their site that they have a new bar but are still nude...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion