tuscl

‘Tis the season (Club Xmas Party Thread)

bullzeye
New Hampshire
Went to my first strip club Xmas party last year and had an awesome time. So much so, that I planned ahead and am going to hit at least three this year. Never saw the club I went to last year as packed and with so much talent - new and established. I’m not really a regular at the club I visited so I don’t know all the dancers that work there by sight. There are definitely days and shifts during which I have never visited the club so the girls could work there and I wouldn’t know. But I swear they must have shipped in a few dancers from someplace else. Almost got whiplash a few times trying to take in all the sights. (and also wondering to myself, where do all these hotties hide on all the other nights throughout the year??). Have to tip my figurative hat to the managers or whoever it is that selected the girls, too.

So, I’d like all you PL out there to share your favorite Xmas parties stories and experiences, either from this year or years past.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Which club did you hit last year and which ones are you hitting this year?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I swear they must have shipped in a few dancers from someplace else ..."

Could very well be they had non-club girls there that day either b/c management put out the call, or dancers from other clubs wanting to be there that day to cash in and management allowing them to spice things up.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Three for sure:
    Desire
    Mynx (Hartford)
    Electric Blue

Looking for others to hit up as well;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've been to a couple of club parties. If they offer free booze, the club will be so packed that you can't move and forget any privacy for dances. I won't go to another one.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I prefer the day or two after. Like SC mentioned, the free booze tends to bring out the freeloaders and just drinkers to those parties. On that day, its crowded and the girls tend to be drunker than I like. A lot of the girls who cultivate regulars seem to skip those parties and work the following day. The day after that, the girls who hit the party but just got drunk and hung out with guys who didn't buy dances are back. The place is slower those days too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion