Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hmm - Founder approved a review today

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

First time I've noticed him involved in the reviews section:

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’ve seen him approve some reviews. I believe it’s because it went past 48 hours and needed and go or no go. Probably to avoid a pileup.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's about time Founder started carrying his own weight around here 😄

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Lol... Was actually testing something on the new site

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I keep waiting for the highly-anticipated first Founder review (imagine if it got rejected LOL)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^Maybe Liwet is founder’s troll account 😅😅

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I actually clicked on the profile in case it was someone else pretending to be Founder

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hell yea!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

👍

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Founder involvement with the site is badass!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Totally going to reject any reviews posted by Founder. Just to see if we can, LOL.

Profile picture for NeverEnuf
NeverEnuf
•

Maybe some of Founder's reviews have been rejected. We'd never know. Maybe the site needs a new category for rejected reviews to be displayed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement