Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: In case you wanna watch something on TV tonight

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

PBS is airing what looks like an interesting documentary called "The Plastic Problem" - it looks into the issues of all the plastics we use/discard as a society and its current impact - looks pretty interesting - it airs in my local PBS tonight at 10pm but IDK about other areas:

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

"Plastics" famous quotes from the movies lol

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Papi, you are a worldly and deep person, despite your hobby (and all of us here) that causes many to think we're all just a bunch of degenerates. I'm going to check it out based on your recommendation. I enjoy PBS as well.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If it’s on pornhub - I will check it out.

Recycling dildos is sadly overlooked in porn. Those whores are so self centered!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I like documentaries but this one was kinda boring - maybe Cashman's angle would have been more interesting

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

Too bad...I like documentaries too, but I tend to watch them at night, and I fall asleep partway. Usually takes me several viewings before I manage to finish.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

The Irishman is out on Netflix with Deniro, Pesxi, and Pacino. Looking forward to watching it at some point over the next few days.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"If it’s on pornhub - I will check it out. "

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement