tuscl

what hotels in TJ to spend overnite and hooker friendly

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:40 PM
any recommendations on your favorite hotel in the red zone, where you can take street girls plus spend the night for a good nites rest. doesnt have to be high end, just a good bed , shower, and mirror, and easy for streetgirls to stay. lots of small ones like Irma, Rivera, rio nile. and nice ones to casada, rizzo.. but what your best place overall, pm if your prefer is ok

4 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never been to TJ, but I would look here for Xzona hotels. Seems like you should check with your girl too, find out how she gets around, and how you will. They have places with food and jacuzzi suites too. [view link] SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Hotel Ticuan, across the popular club with hot civies too, I'm not sure if it's in the red zone.
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Hooker friendly ? typical american chump , This isn't a Detroit track !
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would assume that the XZona hotels in the above MexicoLindo site. But also want to learn how best to get around, and how the girls get around. Maybe someone knows? In the Zona, everything looks to be specifically for hookers. :) :) :) SJG The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes [view link] [view link] [view link] THE UNDISPUTED TRUTH-walk on by [view link] The Undisputed Truth ‎– You Make Your Own Heaven And Hell Right Here On Earth ℗ 1971 [view link] Little Child Runnin' Wild -- Curtis Mayfield [view link] Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) Marvin Gaye [view link] Ben Fong-Torres [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion