tuscl

Minneapolis Recommendations

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I’ll be there tomorrow evening. Any recommendations, other than to dress warm?

10 comments

• Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I was there a little while back. What I remember was the steak at Murrays.... We then went to Spearmint Rhino, it reminded me of the Cheetah in Atlanta. Did get an OTC offer there however I had brought my own entertainment. There has to be some seedier joints around but I was not looking for them
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Brought your own entertainment? As in an dancer? Never done that. Obviously, I’m still in the minors and I gotta up my game ;)
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Shoot, bullseye, your right hand is always with you.....😉😆
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If you wanted to club hop, probably the downtown clubs would suit you well. I’m not too aware of the distances between things, but it may even be walkable, with the skyway system.
    https://www.skywaymyway.com/mobile.php

Idk much about downtown clubs, but from what I’ve heard secondhand, it’s a place that lacks consistency for dancers. So it may be quiet and you have your pick of whatever dancer you want, or it may be more difficult without spending big. Not too sure.

If you don’t mind venturing out of downtown, there is King of Diamonds for cheap entertainment. Lots of beer specials and it’s known for $10 one-way-contact dances. (And limited touch in VIP)

And since dancer cut for VIP isn’t too much better than the floor (and floor dances are easy to stack), there won’t be too much of a hard sell for that. And dancer quality is higher than you would expect. The main caveat I can think of for KOD is they run a tight ship, and you won’t be allowed to have your phone out on the floor (have to go to an outdoor patio). It’s laid back and low hustle, which I think is why it’s rated as highly on tuscl as it is despite the lower mileage. I’ve worked there, so it’s the place I’m most familiar with.

The club most known for the higher mileage activities is Dream Girls, but I’ve heard it’s been tougher for that club to be profitable and keep a consistent dancer lineup?
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Classiest place in Minneapolis is Downtown Cabaret. Finding the right girl to take VIP can be worth it (better odds with MILFier dancers.)

Deja Vu is a lap dance factory. As stated above, Dreamgirls can maybe get you some good mileage, but dancers are pretty flaky and has highest ROB rate in town.

Only been to Spearmint Rhino once and it was an UFC night so I didn't get a true feel for the place.

Beauties are to be found at Seville and Rick's but a lot of GPS at those locations.

nicespice is spot on about King of Diamonds...it's just not my cup of tea.

A weird, divey place in northeast St. Paul is Lamplighter Lounge. Stage dances are behind a glass wall with slots to slip in tips. Lappers are highly negotiable and a few girls discretely put out decent mileage.

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll be staying right downtown, so I’ll stick with clubs in that area—there appear be several that would be walkable from my hotel, except that it will be cold as fuck. . Does anyone know if the Skyway system is open late? I used it last time I was in Minneapolis several years ago, but that was during the day, and it looked all the entrances and exits were in private businesses that might be closed in the evening.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Most skyways stay open until 10 p.m. weeknights...9 p.m. weekends
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Oh
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    and skyways can be open when businesses are closed....they're like indoor sidewalks...until they close the entrances at skyway closing times.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    @bullzeye.... I was in town for a basketball tournament.... I took a girl half my age with big tits that loves to fuck with me. That is what I meant by my own entertainment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion