tuscl

Never ending webcam sex

tusclfix
Kentucky
You ever see those live webcams where two or more people are having sex, then you check two hours later and the same people are still having sex, and then two hours later, and they’re still at it, then the next day and they’re on again. I mean, I realize that this is their job but I guess:

1. It makes me miss being younger
2. Even when younger I don’t think I could go on the whole day, every day

It’s also kind of depressing when you realize they’ve only made like $10 in tips the whole day

Anyway....

9 comments

• chimera422
    5 years ago
    It also could be a loop.....
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    I'm guessing you can get used to "it" and the stimulation isn't as much as it was before.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I don't know. If it isn't a loop or faked, then I'd caution against turning something (or someone...) you love into your job.
  • dawerge-34
    5 years ago
    I totally agree with Prim0, when I was in college I used to do camming with my boyfriend. At first, It was difficult to adjust to the 'schedule', but after we got our first check, things went much smoother. My boyfriend was usually ejaculating 1-2 times before the show and we could perform for many hours after that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I used to be able to do it multiple times per day up to my early-40s w/ not that much recovery time (def not an hour or more) - I only busted maybe the first 2-times but after that I would still get hard if I was turned-on by the woman I was with
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Supplements can do some amazing things for stamina. No bullshit.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    it doesnt matter to me, i only care if i get a nut off, thats all....... but i am sure they use (peds) performance enhancing drugs and coke ,
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Im more intrigued how people can spend 40 years in an office. Bangin an 18 year colombian 10 times a day sounds like a vacation to me.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Time for a vacation for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion