tuscl

Some of you surely are wondering where nicespice is off to next...

Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:14 PM
she will soon travel east to bangaladesh to my store me and me good friend burgindabop will make her an offer she simply cannot refuse we will shower her in 10,000 rupees equivalent to $58.34 in US dollars we have many nice spice here already called curry and we make our entire neighborhood smell like shit beat that ultimate list.

21 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    That must be some good hashish you smoking. Thuggee Life!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^here is the nice spice curry!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    You just might have to shower pretty hard before you have a shot apoopdeep
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    SJG is gonna be so bummed that your buddies don't want him for a second round He was just telling me how he can't resist that curry flavored taint I need him to raise money for the organization, but he had so much fun that he would do you guys for free WCG
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    As I expected, you are quite a smooth talker Mr Apoopdeep. I have attempted to offer the Amazing Miss NiceSpice (who is an actual unicorn!) a very nice offer, but she has refused my attempts to engage her hot ass. I am unable to make such sweet ($$$$) offers currently, due to my decreased board memberships (and lost retainers). I hope you will report back on the gang bang action. I am feeling a bit low due to the probing of my business dealings. I would enjoy a good filthy story of a hot unicorn, a few naughty Indian associates, and a few goats. All the best, my fine colleague!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice do you have a goat costume too? Asking for a friend. 🤭
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ooh goodness. 😅
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    🍆🐐🤗
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Goatspice sounds hot AF😍💕💕 Goat milk should also give my spicy shake extra flavor 🤤🤤🤤 WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like this big girl! Anybody else like her? [view link] SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    ^^^^SJG and myself are trying to raise some funds so we can hire this hottie to make milkshakes for us toda las noche Any donations can be sent to the organization's hq at the Santa Clara County mental hospital Thanks WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes indeed, that building will be a good place to start my organization and to do the early Toda La Noche's. But that girl I would make her a different outfit, boob out and easier crotch access. Just for looks, that girl needs to be boob out. Otherwise you just have to take her top off. Want her dressed for sex. And this is how it will be in my organization, girls dressed for instant sex without having to take anything off, and ready to go where ever you and she engage. Not meaning to hijack a thread, not sure how NiceSpice would feel about any of this. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I appreciate your respect for not hijacking threads. 👻
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s obvious SJG is a true ladies man. Asking NiceSpice how she might feel about the outfit he chooses for her while planning to use her as a full time sex slave - And I was hoping he would choose a goat costume for her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cashman I think he's posed quite the conundrum for nicespice and effectively cock blocked apoopdeep. At least temporarily. Before she could answer to apoopdeep's offer of 10,000 rupees for a devil's threesome with burgindabop, san_jose_creep made her a counter offer of a membership to his exclusive, by invitation only, organization where she would walk around boob out so he could easily pump loads into her toda la noche. What's a girl to do with these offers? 🤷 Face it, he's just as good at womanizing as he is keeping threads on the rails. 😝
  • apoopdeep
    5 years ago
    once again motherfuck you muddy and mother fuck you Cashman my good friend go back to your yankees you dirty fucker. to ms. nice of spice after you visit you will surely be smelling like curry shit for years complimentary turban aswell
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    SirLDAlot - ROTFL! It’s rough being between SJG - apoopdeep - and a goat costume...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @apoopdeep you might want to sweeten the deal with a hookah. She might just charm your king cobra if you know what I'm saying.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You guys are real freaks! Goats and snakes (and a unicorn costume) in a gang bang! And I thought I was off the rails with my shit!
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    🐮spice or 🐐spice Either way i want her to call me Old MacDonald when she talks dirty to me Seeing her toda las noche would be a PL dream come true😍💕💕 WCG
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion