Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Verified Forum... Refuge for Non-VIP

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Liwet posted a thread in the VIP Forum stating that VIP seems dead now. I actually can't see the rest of the discussion because my VIP membership has lapsed (for now).

I will say that it's nice to have a relatively troll / nonsense-free forum that I can still access during those periods when I'm not VIP eligible.

I've got no idea which board is going to be most useful ultimately, but I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of this 'Verified' board.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I was told Founder is considering a new Super Verified room - if you thought you liked this one, stay tuned

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Eventually, it just becomes Reddit...

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Must...resist...urge...to...troll...this...thread...

Profile picture for bran646
bran646
•

everyone loves a good troll from time to time

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yeah... that's not true.

Profile picture for bran646
bran646
•

sometimes people trying to be funny makes things seem like trolling....

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

KaNG OF TROLLS MANE!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No. You're a guy typing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement