tuscl

Baby dolls & Chicas locas Dallas

Spending a night in Dallas and I want to visit both these clubs. Any advice is appreciated. I love the sarcasm on this board so keep it coming. My motto is High ROI for the time and money spent but we all know sometimes we get carried away.

15 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a clip joint. Try The Lodge for the high ROI good value.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I like Baby Dolls, but for ultra high mileage dances Chicas Locas is hard to beat, as long as like Latinas.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    When you get to baby dolls ask for "Dusty Gazongas". Tell her Paul sent you and she will definitely take care of you.
  • judhagai
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the info!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Babydolls has strong drinks and got me drunk
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    If there’s one thing that sets us apart as the hottest strip club in Texas, it’s the talented, sultry babes of Baby Dolls –but who are we kidding, there are plenty of things that make us the best. Whether you consider yourself a strip club connoisseur or are an adult entertainment first-timer, you can bet that our exotic dancers will exceed every one of your red-hot expectations. Our girls prove that everything isn’t just bigger in Texas, it’s better… Especially when you’re pulling up a chair at Baby Dolls.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Even if you’ve spent time in your fair share of Texas strip clubs, we can promise you that you’ve never experienced the caliber of lively entertainment that our dancers have to offer. From their barely-there outfits to their All-American music format, the Baby Dolls babes know how to put on a show that keeps the party going all night long.

Want to treat yourself to a more personal experience that’s sure to get you hot under the collar? Kick back and enjoy a private dance from your favorite topless dancer, an experience that’s sure to leave you dreaming long after you leave. Wondering if the cost of the dance is worth it? Trust us; you’ll be far too pleasantly distracted to care.

There’s a reason that our Dallas and Fort Worth gentlemen’s clubs have earned a reputation as absolute best strip clubs in Texas – the Baby Dolls entertainers love taking the strip club experience to the next level of sexy fun, and they look incredibly good doing it.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Our comfortable club interior and relaxed vibe make it easy to take a load off and enjoy yourself at Baby Dolls, setting the stage for the ultimate night (or day!) out. Not all Texas adult entertainment venues serve alcohol in-club, but we’re proud to offer guests a full bar that’s stocked with all the best beers, wines, and liquors. Our gorgeous girls will always keep your glass topped off, so you can keep the good times flowing.
    Searching for somewhere to watch your favorite team get a big win? Baby Dolls is equipped with numerous HDTVs, so you can treat yourself to a night of topless entertainment without missing any of the action.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    If you’re hoping to really get to know our gorgeous entertainers, there’s no better way than becoming a regular here at Baby Dolls. Whether you make Baby Dolls your favorite lunch hangout (and take advantage of our free weekday lunch buffet from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM) or swing by with your crew for your weekly guys’ night out, our entertainers love nothing better than getting to connect with frequent visitors. If you can answer with an enthusiastic “Yes!” when a Baby Dolls baby asks, “Come here often?” don’t be surprised if you get a little extra-special attention.

Want to take your strip club status from regular guest to top dog? Join our VIP Club for insider deals and exclusive event invites, so you’ll always be the first to know what’s going down at Baby Dolls.

No matter if it’s your first or five-hundredth time visiting us, you can always count on a warm welcome from the seductive babes of Baby Dolls. Why wait any longer? Clear your schedule for a visit to our Fort Worth or Dallas strip clubs, so you can discover exactly what it is that makes our girls the hottest in town.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Where is Desertscrub?
    club ad.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I like Baby Dolls, but for ultra high mileage dances Chicas Locas is hard to beat, as long as like Latinas."

Hard to argue with this. Jud, when you encounter one of the numerous Cubans at BabyDolls or any girl at Chica, just keep this special code phrase handy to ensure a truly extraordinary evening with a classy, top notch gal:

"Me gustaría una mamada en el baño."

Have fun! 😀
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Chicas is closer to your high ROI description. BBD is fine if you just want to hang out, grab a beer, see hot girls and get a few dances but value is not generally what I'd say you'll get considering a booth that's not even close to private is $150 or more and you'll be paying the girls another 200-300 for anything "extra" if you can even find one willing.
  • judhagai
    5 years ago
    Thanks rick and phandy.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    I was in Baby Dolls once a couple years ago. I’d recommend just to see the sheer expanse of the place. I had a nice time but nothing out of the ordinary really. You can read my review of it. I can’t speak for the other places as I’ve never been.
  • Baby Dolls basically should be on the National Register of Strip Clubs. I whipped it out there once and didn't get caught, but she didn't touch it.

Never been to Chicas Locas, but next time in the Metroplex I will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion