tuscl

Meeting a dream stripper on the road

Just curious what your reaction was? Your in town for one night. You meet this perfect dancer, checks off every box (or atleast most). What did you do about it? Indifferent or made sure a stop on the next vacation went through there?

I've met a handful, traveling a bit. The way I feel about it, plenty of fish in the sea I'm gonna keep pushing ahead but if I am back in the area, I got to stop in to see if whoever is at least still working. If it's a DS there's a good chance that's a 10 in your books and those are rare. Not gonna lie do think about them though, I'm not gonna lie maybe that is coming from a truly PL place deep down but what can I say my dick has some crazy fantasies. Sometimes he feels like having steak not hot pockets again and again. Would love to hear some of your guys stories.

18 comments

• Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’m generally of the mind that there are plenty of fish in the sea so I’m not too caught up with a one off meeting when I have traveled.

Having said that, there were two times I was especially impressed with a lady I met while traveling and I passed through that way again and made it a point to stop. One time, she had moved on. The other time 40 pounds had moved on to her. So I’m inclined to not feel too star struck in those situations.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah shit changes fast huntsman

And one more thing for any dancers feel free to talk about any dream whales you’ve encountered.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I keep all my check box scores for each hot dancer I meet on a spreadsheet, like I'm doing academic research. That way I know who checks off the most boxes in each area that I travel through. If she checked off at least 12 of the 15 boxes, I might return. 11 or below maybe not. If she scored 13 or above out of 15, I might consider a standard deviation detour of at least 1 hour/60 miles with an even higher standard deviation possible for a score of 14 or 15 or if there is more than one 12+ score girl in a given area...

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OR...

I don't bother revisiting clubs just to see one dancer, whether she "checks off every box" in some clinical discussion or I just found her to be hot as hell, which is kinda' how normal people discuss this sort of thing. 😉

Simply put, who the fuck knows if she will ever be there again when I return? And even if she is, anything could have changed, from her attitude to her appearance. Road clubs are road clubs and if I happen to run into a fun girl again who is still the full package, which has happened a few times in my clubbing journey, then cool beans. But trying to chase down and recreate some momentary experience months or years later is a low ROI proposition IMHO and, in all candor, IME.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Knew you’d say that. It’s all good. I’m sure you’ve slept with some hotties away from you that you still think about sometimes. Am I right? Some move on like you seem too; some want a redo. I’m not saying one way or the other is good I’m wondering what y’all did, I think it could get some interesting responses.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @RickDugan - What are your 15 different criteria?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Paul, I guess the tongue-in-cheek nature of that post wasn't obvious enough.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Dream Stripper in every town. That's how its going to be for me.

SJG

The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter Amsterdam, The Netherlands 1995 Lisa Fisher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIQ9-CfE…

Rod Stewart ft. Ron Wood - Maggie May / Gasoline Alley (Live from One Night Only!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBlrMtFp…
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm....I kinda wanna create 15 different criteria right now. That would be fun. And heaving needs to post again so he can write pseudo code for proper road trip procedures. 😁
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Best to be open minded and flexible when meeting new people.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have never felt the need to absolutely plan a revisit for any stripper. I look at all my SC visits as a new beginning into a new fantasy. When I leave for the night, it starts a new cycle. I choose the clubs mainly for the ambiance. Sometimes my fantasy is that of a party hound, other times my fantasy is that of a gutter rat AND everything in between. Nobody in my regular circle of life knows this about me and none of the strippers I have met know much about my true self. FANTASY BABY!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Suppose you find one you really like?

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Found a really good one on a trip home (home-home, not KY home) once. Ended up spending the weekend with her and her roommate. A very fun and expensive weekend.

When I visited the next year, she was gone and not answering her phone.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“And one more thing for any dancers feel free to talk about any dream whales you’ve encountered.”

LOL, I guess the most impactful one was the individual who I ended up dating for almost two years. And was about to do major life decision changes on his behalf (quitting dancing and becoming domesticated). But then I changed my mind...

Don’t think I’ll even consider doing anything like that again. Doesn’t matter who it is.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it could be hard not to get it hooked on a exceptional dancer. I try to appreciate the one or two visits encountering her but bottom line is... I only rent her for only a few minutes at a time.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    scratch 'it'...
    'it could be hard not to get hooked'
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    If I’m going to be back in the area even if not for a year, I just get a phone number. Maybe I’ll use it maybe not. I like options.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Even if she was everything I look for - I wouldn't go back. I prefer to think she was gorgeous and sexy - and not spoil it with a return trip.

There is too much that could change - and make her seem less dreamy - or worse and make her look like a train wreck.

I might miss a club foot - lazy eye - track marks - etc. on my first visit. I'm fine not knowing my dream girl was a bit of a re...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion