tuscl

Starting to like old bitches

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, September 30, 2019 6:08 AM
Talking strippers near the end of the career like 35 and 40 These hoes are cheap and well versed in the sensual pleasure i seek to indulge myself in

13 comments

• gawker
    5 years ago
    There’s something about a flat stomach and perky tits and a tight pussy that keeps me chasing younger dancers.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    You gonna be saving mad money juice. Personally I’d rather be broke and fucking 19 year olds but that just me
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    One of the oldest strippers I have fucked was a 49 yo at the Chicago club tj that was as fit and slender as a 19-year-old... But overall i prefer the 19-year-olds...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like em young and old. Each has its benefits. SJG The B 52s With the Wild Crowd! Live In Athens, GA 2011 [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Older whores are well used - and they are the Cadillac's of whores. The ride is smooth, luxurious, compliant, and you know there are lots of miles on the odometer. So much better than those young fillies you guys chase with your wallets.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I bet cashman and i could name a few NJ bars with a over 40 dancers. PH has some in their 50s. Until it closed a few years ago, oh la la in bound brook had one in her sixties.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Older can provide value and they got skills.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    No, I don't get this thread: P4P is not for age-appropriate girls, almost by definition.
  • KJ702
    5 years ago
    Next time I go to the club I will look for an older dancer 🤔
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Often easier to get along with. Benjamin Franklin recommended this too. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think there are some well aged dancers at Paterson, Passaic and Bloomfield clubs. They are often the best performers in the mix.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @SanJoseGuy, regarding your preference for older, do you mean those shipped from the inflatables factory before 1980?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Well articulated cash man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion