tuscl

“Kurt D. Volker, the State Department’s special envoy for Ukraine who got caught

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
“Kurt D. Volker, “concluded” that it was impossible to be effective in his assignment given the developments of recent days.”

Title says it all.

7 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Fuck politics and the donkey dicks they ride in on.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    At least these fuckers can quit. If they worked for the Clinton Clan, they either shoot themselves Twice in the back of their head with a single barrel shotgun or they hang themselves with a red scarf on the doorknob of a seedy hotel.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Went to Sensations in Galena KS to sober up. Lol. After a few LITs at a local Joplin MO karaoke bar, I needed to sober up so I skipped the state line and went to Sensations in Galena KS. The SC is a non booze, full nude club. The dancer I took to VIP told me that she tried out for Hustler Club in Washington Park, IL and did not pass their test! What the fuck?!! She was absolutely fucking HOT! Can’t wait to go back. $100 for 3 song, fucking erotic as hell, basically fucked me OTP (didn’t think that was possible) bed dance. She definitely gave a good show in that she made it really appear as though she had orgasmic pleasure. My fantasy was fulfilled! I’m gonna spend the $400 next time for 1 hr VIP if she is there!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    👍
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago

Went to Sensations in Galena KS to sober up. Lol. After a few LITs at a local Joplin MO karaoke bar, I needed to sober up so I skipped the state line and went to Sensations in Galena KS. The SC is a non booze, full nude club. The dancer I took to VIP told me that she tried out for Hustler Club in Washington Park, IL and did not pass their test! What the fuck?!! She was absolutely fucking HOT! Can’t wait to go back. $100 for 3 song, fucking erotic as hell, basically fucked me OTP (didn’t think that was possible) bed dance. She definitely gave a good show in that she made it really appear as though she had orgasmic pleasure. My fantasy was fulfilled! I’m gonna spend the $400 next time for 1 hr VIP if she is there!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    💩💩💩💩💩💩
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion