Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Articles

gSteph
gStephVIP14284

The view from the other side of the room

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like @founder got 8 more articles published recently.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Agreed Ernest Hemingway level shit!!!!!!!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I enjoyed your three, Muddy. A real good sense of humor. Keep it up! ( That’s what my CF says when she finally gets me hard. I think I’ll shellac the damned thing)

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Oh thanks Gawker and as always love your shit too. Can’t wait for the next big story from you

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

Muddy dropped so much wisdom in those articles I have become inspired.

I've already DM'd him 35x asking if I can be his apprentice. He'll break eventually - trust me, I read his methods.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement