tuscl

Girls with big natural B's

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 12:02 PM
Where have all of them gone from the clubs? I have been looking relentlessly in NC,SC clubs, and I don't find that kind. Are you guys in the same boat? Or do you like the slimmer dancers? Or is it just something about Carolinas

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's probably due to the US/China trade-war
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    Lol, but China is not known for that kind of talent
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Yeah! It's Trump's fault.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    There's a tendency out here in Portland for clubs to hire the skinny dancers. But that doesn't mean there's no big natural breast ones. I can find them at several clubs in town on any given day or time. My ATF DS has huge and firm all natural DDDs on a well proportioned body and has been denied hire at a few of the bigger more gentleman's style clubs out here. And this is even though she is a top earner at any club she's worked, and she's even placed 2nd in best breasts contests at the same clubs that didn't hire her. I partly blame the fashion industry driven by gay men designers that continuously design and showcase clothing on waif thin models. Even Victoria's Secret does this. Don't get me wrong, though, a Victoria's Secret supermodel is hawt as fuck. I just wish they'd start showcasing models like Kate Upton and even thicker women.
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    @Sir Lap: So do you think it's better to avoid more upscale clubs, if big naturals is what you are after? I too had better luck in hole in the wall clubs , but wondering if that's just a coincidence
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @sirldk - come to Texas there are tons of thick and chubby strippers here
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Got to have flapperjack tiddys and $5 lapperz
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    @pauldrake : I guess TX is the place to be, then
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @BlackMamba I wouldn't say avoid. Just don't get your hopes up and it's a generality only. Personally I just like all natural breasts, a handful minimum, so they don't need to be big and I don't mind skinny strippers that have this. @PaulDrake I stop before getting to chubby but I know what you mean. Someone once told me a "Texas Ten" just has to have hips smaller than tits and ass and overall size and weight doesn't matter. I'm from the Midwest and it's the same at those clubs too. I love dem cornfed blondes!
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    I was in Atlantis about 10 years ago and there was a gorgous natural blonde about 5'7"(without heals) that had 38"-40" DD chest a narrow waist and very nice butt(38" hips+-) all in proportion-- a 10 in my book. Got a dance from her and she was nice and very sensual. No full service but I left happy.
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    Where's Atlantis?
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    You bet
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    was big natural B's a typo? seems you meant big natural D's. and yes i like the sexy slimmer dancers. especially with big natural B's. (and C's. and D's.) over a tight slim waist and cute butt.
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    B's for boobies
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I like em slim and tall and fit No need for those cornfed heifers
  • BlackMambaAwake
    5 years ago
    25, I like them big and Jiggly ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion