Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Girls with big natural B's

BlackMambaAwake

South Carolina

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Where have all of them gone from the clubs? I have been looking relentlessly in NC,SC clubs, and I don't find that kind.

Are you guys in the same boat? Or do you like the slimmer dancers? Or is it just something about Carolinas

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's probably due to the US/China trade-war

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

Lol, but China is not known for that kind of talent

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah! It's Trump's fault.

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

@Sir Lap: So do you think it's better to avoid more upscale clubs, if big naturals is what you are after? I too had better luck in hole in the wall clubs , but wondering if that's just a coincidence

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

@sirldk - come to Texas there are tons of thick and chubby strippers here

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Got to have flapperjack tiddys and $5 lapperz

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

@pauldrake : I guess TX is the place to be, then

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I was in Atlantis about 10 years ago and there was a gorgous natural blonde about 5'7"(without heals) that had 38"-40" DD chest a narrow waist and very nice butt(38" hips+-) all in proportion-- a 10 in my book. Got a dance from her and she was nice and very sensual. No full service but I left happy.

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

Where's Atlantis?

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

You bet

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

was big natural B's a typo? seems you meant big natural D's.

and yes i like the sexy slimmer dancers. especially with big natural B's. (and C's. and D's.) over a tight slim waist and cute butt.

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

B's for boobies

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I like em slim and tall and fit No need for those cornfed heifers

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

25, I like them big and Jiggly ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement