Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

If you don't have a room, is there a public place to poop in Zona Norte?

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't remember the HK bathrooms having stalls or even sit-down toilets to use.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

some hk restrooms have toilets. adelitas, chicago, llas chaveles and tropical bar good too.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Ya shitters all over zona all clubs la perlas restaurant hk has toilets

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed a airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed a airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed a airplane shitter yesterday!

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Adelita has the best toilets.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement