Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What happened to Temps in Passaic, NJ?

MadMaXXXNYC

Quality Mongering since 1993

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just saw the club listed as closed, and saw a For Rent sign on the front today, but people moving in/out the door with furniture. Couldn't tell if they were moving in or out. Anyone know the story?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If you are talking about Temptations - I know it’s a lot to type. The rumor is the owner got evicted.

The rumor is that some of the dancers moved to Ragtime.

There are so many clubs nearby - this isn’t a major loss.

Profile picture for MadMaXXXNYC
MadMaXXXNYC
•

Thanks Cashman1234 ( wow that was a lot to type :) ). Not a major loss, true, but every loss is a loss, and this is now just one less stop in a rotation night. I could always count on mileage there if I could find a 7+ among the choices - which was not every visit, to be sure.

Thanks for the reply.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! Have you tried Platinum Dollz? I've found it hit or miss - but its not far. I generally stick with Paterson or Bloomfield clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement