tuscl

Hypocrisy

skibum609
Massachusetts
Democrats are OUTRAGED by gerrymandering. It is TERRIBLE to gerrymander. DEMOCRATS never gerrymander. Gerrymandering is a word named for an actual human being who created gerrymandering. Former Democratic party Governor of Massachusetts, Elbridge Gerry. How do you spell Democrat? H Y P O C R I T E.

6 comments

• nj_pete
    5 years ago
    Nothing personal, but this is not the forum for political commentary.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @SkiBum is like your uncle Fred at Thanksgiving who gives you a headache with his relentless rants and just won't shut up.

Yes, both sides are capable of cheating. It's a much bigger problem now than it was 200 years ago because of computers that churn out redistricting. The GOP has a big gerrymandering advantage now -- but (thankfully) the Dems took House anyway. Because Trump is such an awful and incompetent clown.

We come one step closer every day to losing our democracy and gerrymandering should be taken seriously.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    VH Kicks is a gerrymanderer hisself!

Super hypocrite!
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    I voted against democratic party inspired gerrymandering in Maryland. Yes both parties do it, the difference is some democrats understand it is wrong, while no republican I have ever seen can comprehend voting against it and for fairness.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My favorite district in MA is the one created by Democrats running from Fall River to the Attleboros and then to Brookline , unabashedly created for Barney Frank.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    You ever notice those who’ve got time to deal with politics have no family or career to keep them busy?

Not pointing to posters on this thread but more so with guys like SJG, VH Kicks, and IceyLoco. All admittedly against family nucleus and all extremely liberal/pro democrats. Ironic I think not!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion