Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Drinking POPOV VODKA straight tonight.

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Funny thing. i can’t tell the damn difference between this and Kettle One or Sky. However, I will say that Ocean Vodka is definitely more smooth. Not certain smooth is worth the cost difference.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Maximum ADH suppression. My piss is clear as vodka.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@ Nicespice. Next time you are in the Midwest, I promise I will come see you if you wish. I got to damn busy while you were literally 30 miles from me that I couldn’t make it out to see you.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m not sure that I could taste the different vodkas anymore either. I’m thinking that’s a good thing - as the cheaper shit will do the job and leave a bit more in your wallet.

I’m sure there are differences in the distilling process, but it’s still boozy water.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement