Lets have a donkey show!

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
At my place! I just bought a condo in TJ from all the head money

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A condo?

Need something bigger than that, like maybe a barn.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    To make donkey shows pay off, need to get a decent sized audience.

Then need to have lots of women to work the much excited crowd afterwards.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That's the main thing, to get a large audience really worked up, so the women can work them good, get all their money.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This stuff is hard to find now. I wish Founder would let us go through people's posts, threads, and articles from their profiles, like before.

Shadowcat had posted this:

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=226…

Of my college friend who had been approached by a sidewalk barker in TJ, offering to take him to a Donkey Show, I believe that that was fake, probably a robbery set up.

My friend I am sure was telling the truth. Its just that to put on a donkey show, there has to be a large enough crowd to make it worth while. And then, such shows are unlawful in Mexico.

Where as the standard hooker bars and house of dates type places work just fine.

If you were going to have a donkey show, I think it would have to work like what Shadowcat described, something to get the audience going, then lots of aggressive women to work the audience and rake in the money.

SJG

Sidenote, Google Maps finds this for The Joker in Ciudad Juarez. It had closed during the worst of the drug wars. But I know that this is not the original location.

Reportedly a strip club in the classic Mexican style, with a nice suite of session rooms.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.7044746,…

It is close though, had been on this
    Blvd. Manuel Gómez Morín

But Google says it is closed, and the street view of that area makes it look like everything is trashed and lots of litter everywhere.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    What other kinds of things could a strip club use to make a show that gets guys worked up, and then have lots of aggressive women work the room?

Girl using a dildo or vibrator on herself on stage, would work. She could let custies work her with such.

People have posted about HK bar, girls getting a guy on stage, maybe handcuffed to the pole, and then they ride him, on stage.

What else?

Any other form of front room FS, should work.

Girl could get herself a gang bang, like as she lies on something. That should work.

Get guys fired up, then other girls go out and get arribas with them.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion