Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I met the Donald Yesterday!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I met the Donald and he is a good promoter of the shit truck business. He wanted to drive the shit truck and would not pass up the photo opportunities.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

He wanted to roll the windows down and feel the breeze.

^^^Proof

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Shit. I thought The Donald would be in the back of your truck, not the front.....😱

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

Play nice with your friends Mack

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The donnald is a bad ass

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

He go vroom vroom!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

And play truck driver

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you Mackie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement