tuscl
Sapphire Gentlemen's Club
3025 S Sammy Davis Jr Dr Las Vegas, NV 89109

A quick rundown of the Day Club

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Saturday, August 10, 2019 3:30 PM
I went to check out the day club and see if I could make anything happen. There's a separate parking lot for the day club but it's valet only. The valet said it's complimentary (means you pay a tip) but there's no self-parking, so you have to park on the other side of the club in the normal parking lot and walk through. The pool itself is long and short, sort of like for swimming laps but not too much was happening in it other than some guys were playing volleyball together. On each end of this pool, there was a large mat and in the middle a nice looking step stool that a topless girl was dancing on. None of the girls were topless exactly, they had pasties on. All the bartenders were wearing tops as well. I couldn't really see anybody doing anything with any of the girls, there was no grinding or dancing, mostly just people standing around. There was a smaller pool at the end of the club and a raised VIP area up some stairs but I never went up there to look. I wasn't there too long but none of the girls came up to me asking for dances or anything. There were large cubicles running all along the side of the club that had people in it, but I couldn't see how they offered much privacy. They were wide open (shaded though) and right next to all the foot traffic. I didn't check if they could be curtained off or anything (for some privacy) but I doubt the curtains would be all that opaque. I was actually there to look for a specific girl but she wasn't working (and props to one of the girls who went to look for her-really should have spent some money on her but it never crossed my mind as she wasn't my type). I did go into the club to see if the same girl was working and asked the bartender but he said only 5 girls were there and none of them was the girl I was looking for. No girls were on stage and there were 2 lady customers sitting at one of the tables but otherwise the club was pretty dead. Except for the bartender and waitress, there really wasn't anybody in the club. No DJ, no bouncers, nothing, even the VIP desk had a sign saying it was closed (you walk past it if you want to walk between the pool and the club). If you liked one of the girls from the day club or wanted to have some fun with one of the club girls, you could probably sneak around somewhere in the massive club and get some extras if you found the right girl.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion