tuscl

Fatburger opens inside Vegas strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - Fatburger has opened a location inside of a Las Vegas gentlemen’s club.

According to a news release, Fatburger has opened its doors inside Sapphire Las Vegas, the “world’s largest gentlemen’s club and adult entertainment complex.”

Sapphire says the new Fatburger location will serve the eatery’s famous hamburgers, as well as, turkeyburgers, veggieburgers, plant-based offerings, steak fries, traditional bone-in chicken wings and hand-scooped chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream shakes.

Sapphire notes that Fatburger will also feature a full breakfast menu with breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, Belgian waffles and more.

Located at 3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive, Fatburger Sapphire is open Thursday through Sunday from 10 p.m. until close.

4 comments

• TheSingularity
    2 years ago
    I can't figure eating at a place called Fatburger.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ But the burgers are SOOOOOOO good.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “veggieburgers, plant-based offerings”

No self respecting red blooded American male should ever eat a fake hamburger in a strip club and wash it down with a pussy whipped Mango wine spritzer

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's a fat burger down the street from my place in la and I love it. Other locations don't compare. The one on the vegas strip was good til they turned it into a bar
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion