tuscl

show-n-tail the legend panama city beach fl

LOG747
panama city beach
how can we get rid of bad publicity on the google landing page ??? SHOW-N-TAIL

5 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Glancing at google reviews, it was mostly from customers complaining about prices of cover and drink prices. And one dancer was complaining about the cost to work.

That’s probably the main thing, if I were to guess.
  • LOG747
    5 years ago
    I flag the bad reviews call google .they say give us three days .nothing gets removed .we need instagram account what is the better platform to go with?
  • rockie
    5 years ago
    I love the universal rebuttal to both good and bad reviews posted last week on Google! I'm sure the customer traffic to your club will triple just by that response alone. Ha. Ha, Ha, Ha!

There's probably a 3rd new owner trying to make a go of this place in less than 5 years. The cost model doesn't work, the restrictions PCB demands don't work, and then your actual competition offers a much better club.

What idiot thought buying this club was a good investment?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Try improving your club make it a more welcoming environment for dancers happy dancers create happy customers
    Complaining about reviews is useless do things to generate good reviews invite the complaining parties back after making some substantial changes you might succeed and turn things around.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    This club sucks and it smells of dried jizz, malaise and overweight dancers booty sweat.

Course never been there but hate when owners cant take constructive criticism from reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion