tuscl

So I ran into a dancer from the flashers days

Daddillac
Atlanta
Monday, July 15, 2019 10:10 AM
minnow and I were talking and it reminded me of this discussion I recently had. I ran into this dancer from flashers. She asked me if I kept up with my former girl from there. I thought you have got to be kidding but instead just said no. So the dancer opens up her facebook and starts catching me up. So roughly 2 years ago was the last time I saw her... at that time she had just divorced the cop she was married to, dating another guy claiming to be engaged, and accumulating 35 reviews on TER a year. 2 years later another 25 reviews or so till it shut down, moved three times, married a different guy than previous dating, and a new baby. This bitch is crazy I know I donated 250k in cash to her and another 200k or so in hotels, meals and the like.... it was an expensive lesson but at least I did not marry her like this poor stupid bastard. I did a little research on him just out of curiosity.... court records show a paupers divorce after 3 counts of family violence.... hopefully no one tells him about her hooker days he will probably really beat her ass

5 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s important that you’re aware of the bullet you dodged 👍🏻
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Blows my mind on what some of these girls do with the money they get. I guess there will always be more of it tomorrow....🙄
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    donating $450,000 is dodging a bullet? lmao
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    nofuglies.... that is nowhere near half of my net worth and I made it back the next year, so yeah that is dodging a bullet. It's all relative
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Dadillac most here don’t understand the concept of its only money, not realizing the bullet you dodged wasn’t financial, they don’t really know how she messed with you and aren’t capable of comprehension.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion