tuscl

no air-conditioning in the strip club. tell me about it

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:39 AM
what'choo got, since it's summer any stories? i find it fascinating if there's no A/C, or it breaks down and mgmt digs out the big fan, sometimes dancers will walk up to it naked to air themselves out. i don't know why, but i love watching that

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Usually makes it too uncomfortable for me
  • gothamyte
    5 years ago
    those are some of my favorite nights, when the AC breaks down i dig seeing the extra sweat on the dancers i'm always laughing to myself like "why the fuck are they still open? there's no A/C. and why am i still here?" pathetic. i like how some dancers start walking around naked more and mgmt just lets it slide enjoy how the dancers will huddle around the big-ass fan like it's a water-cooler and they suck up all the fan air and mgmt has to shoo them back to work like they're flies good times
  • gothamyte
    5 years ago
    oh and i enjoy when i return like a few days later and their A/C is STILL out
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Considering that I do most of my mongering in South Florida, AC is a must. If it's out, then I walk out and go find a different club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Rose City Strip out here in Portland didn't have AC last year. I visited twice on really hot days. The private dance area was a sauna and there was a lot of sweat between my stripper and I. Not a fan. No AC ITC sucks.
  • trpterp
    5 years ago
    One of my goto clubs in PG County Maryland has no A/C (it has no heat either, other than one of those flame-thrower type space heaters, so it can get kind of brutal in there in the winter too). My CF there always apologizes for sweating so much. It can get particularly uncomfortable in VIP since there is zero ventilation in there. Last night was particularly bad. The dancer I was with commented that the temperature was the worst she'd experienced in VIP. She was sweating profusely by the end of the session.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion