Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody know

Daddillac

Atlanta

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

where I can get a pair of those Betsy Ross Nikes

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Have you tried contacting Betsy?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that's where I would start

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

lol, I'm pretty sure Nike is not going to make anymore

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Holy Crap. For Shoes ????

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I only wear adidas now

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Look on the internet and see if you can 'flag' one for sale?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Same place you buy your Kkk robe, you fascist

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I was just kidding ime, there is no way I would ever buy or wear those shoes

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I know, the whole thing is stupid.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Ask Colin Kaepernick. He is hoarding them because they will make him the best QB in the NFL.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•
Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Should I care more about (1) the modern branding of Betsy Ross flag as a symbol of racism and slavery or (2) the fact that Nike shoes are made in third-world sweatshops and sold to clueless PLs looking for a status label. If anything (2) deserves more attention.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Arizona governor just denied 500 factory type Nike jobs due to pulling the deal. Honestly I don’t think it’s a big loss to make a statement of doing business in friendlier way than what Nike has done. Props to Ducey as a business owner, and politician, on deciding to stand up for what’s right.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

The one flag shoe I'd consider buying would be one with the "Do Not Tread On Me" Flag on it. Let the irony of that sink in.....

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

We need to do something.... no excuse for that performance, we played like shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement