Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Monday night in Chicago

Mikespike

New York

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be out in Chicago for one night, which will be a Monday. I know Mondays are low on talent and numbers after the weekend. Thinking of either Club390 or Atlantis. Any recommendations? Also hoping not to spend $30 per dance. Thanks.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Chicago isn’t very well received here lol. I’m assuming maybe send a PM go TUSCL reviewers? I believe @general is from the area.

Profile picture for jwhat9
jwhat9
•
Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The only stripe club thing worse than a Monday night in Chicago would be a Sunday night in Chicago.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Dirk Diggler wrote some pretty extensive articles on it check that out too.

Profile picture for Mikespike
Mikespike
•

Thanks for all the info!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Atlantis is just about the only decent club left in Chicagoland

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Go home and jack off. It'll be more satisfying.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Save it for the $5 lapers and $20 lot lizzards in omaha

Profile picture for BigJuan
BigJuan
•

No chance you’ll be going out on this Tuesday night, is there? I’m heading to a fave club and would join forces (if we don’t like the same type of girls).

Profile picture for Mikespike
Mikespike
•

Maybe. I will PM you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement