Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Pretty-funny SNL skit

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You may have to be in the thread to view the link

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Holy shit! “This lemonade is ...”. Lol

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Funny.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sick and funny

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That would be a very awkward conversation irl

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That's nothing new. I've been using Rectix for years. I find it much more effective than the blue oral pill.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Why are we not surprised ; )

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That Rectix sounds interesting - flagooner any chance I can borrow yours to see if it will work for me

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

LMAO man that was hilarious!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

They'll never touch the original SNL!

BASS-O-MATIC!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement