tuscl

Tijuana Becomes Paradise City for Guns N' Roses

Rb47
Not on drugs
Monday, June 10, 2019 12:38 AM
[view link] Anyone going on go? Guns N‘ Roses will be performing on October 20th in Tijuana. Chicas and rock sound like a winning combination to me.

8 comments

• Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Chicas with anything is always a good combination
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the post. I know a few BGs in TJ who would enjoy seeing Guns N Roses in concert.
  • Rb47
    5 years ago
    @cristobal Of course! That's a former Garden Grove coffee girl in your avatar by the way. She used to work at cafe lu and cafe 368. Nice girl, friendly.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @rb47 Yes, I considered Mel a Coffee Girl Friend but she has moved on since finishing school and does some legit modeling on the side.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Guns and Roses? To me that sounds like something better for that motel in San Ysidro. Couple of extra large extra cheese pizzas, one of those old fashioned televisions where the remote control uses a motor to change channels, but still close enough to TJ's Zona that you can smell the aroma of pussy juices wafting across the border. And so then this Mel would be termed, Coffee Girl Emeritus. SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sjg I know three BGs who listen to Guns N Roses when we hang out, so I figure I can take one to the concert. Yes, Mel is a Coffee Girl Emeritus. She now does legit modeling (mostly bikini) shoots to make extra money. As Rb47 mentioned, she was nice and friendly too.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Here there have been a few coffee girls who have really staying around a long time. The owners pay them a premium. They have the personality, and usually they have had real big tits and not been shy about showing them off. So they have had much longer careers than most. Some of these girls are really interesting. I mean, so much of the general population is effected by drug addiction, alcoholism, psychotherapy, the recovery movement, and Born Again Christianity. Just talking with a beautiful girls who are have never had any contact with these things is a real treat. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m guessing it’s pretty rare...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion