tuscl

DejaVu Rancho Cordova: new admission policy

berniebernie
California
Heads up

Effective 6/1/19

Coupons are still good but you now have to pay for a fountain drink $5/ previously FREE or $7 for a premium non-alcohol drink.

After 7pm=$10 discount for a coupon/$10 + $5 fountain drink

I THINK BEFORE 7PM...$15 no coupon, $5+$5 with

Yes. Hardly anyone there about 930pm last night

6 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    This post would have been perfect for the comments section of DejaVu Rancho Cordova. As a thread it's not really helpful since I'll bet less than one percent of the participants of the discussion forum will ever visit this club.
  • berniebernie
    5 years ago
    Done
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    Might head to Rancho Cordova today or tomorrow. Any recommendations?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Michigan there's pretty much only three clubs in that area. I've only been to two: DejaVu and Gold Club Centerfolds. I like GCC better than DejaVu by far because of the talent. I haven't been to Pure Gold. I think OP has been to every club in Rancho so maybe he could give you better recommendations.

Me, I'd just say hit GCC again.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like things are hard for clubs in that metro. I am still intrigued by Club Fantasy. Don't know how it is doing.

Of the DV, sounds like it might be the second highest mileage of the 4. Posts about awesome VIP room mileage. Not sure though if it has ever had the most important front room makeout sessions.

SJG
  • berniebernie
    5 years ago
    There's been some turnover of dancers. I'd suggest targeting dancers who appear to be newbies who may not yet be jaded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion