tuscl

ATF / CF v2.0

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 9:14 AM
Just curious with you regulars if and how things have changed with a favorite after a long break away from them. What's changed, if anything? I have seen my ATF DS a few times after a 6 month break and now she is doing everything that I could reasonably expect from a stripper. Even though she already had ATF DS status, she has become even better! It's been awesome after the break. For example in the past she would just assume that I was OK with her giving 1-2 dances to another customer when we were already sitting together. It was usually OK, but there were times that I didn't have the time to wait and we had small spats about it. But now whenever a customer tries to get with her she openly tells them she's already preoccupied and comes over to me and simply allows me to get dances with her first and if that means she loses the other business she's fine with it. And she makes it a point to me that I'm #1 when I'm ITC visiting her. And quite honestly I was fine with her before, I understand that she's in high demand and that there needs to be some flexibility by regulars. LOL now with her it's as if she's making it a point to be "on lockdown" with me. By her choice. Also the quality and teasing by her as we sit and spoon together has improved. LOL I think it is because she really craves and misses my massages. It was great before but now she does everything that I could want and I don't even ask for it. She used to just sit in her outfit for the day but now she undresses and just wears a thong. And she intentionally hangs her ass off the edge of the bar chair so that I get a maximum "ass job" in spoon position. With her phat ass like that in just a thong I can squeeze and massage my own hard cock to the point of LDKing anytime that I want! (But I don't 'cause saving it for dances is best.) I can literally wrap her ass cheeks around over half my hard cock with her ass like that and it feels so good to do that for about an hour before dances. Plus she is now constantly moving her ass to the current music and teasing me regardless of the massage. And with her without a top I get full access to massaging her all over and unhindered, and it is erotic as fuck to look over her shoulder and see her all natural DDDs moving to my rubbing. In short, before even getting dances, she is a constant tease. I now get maximum boner time with her to the point that I have to take breaks because I get "too" excited! LOL it's awesome now! And lastly during our dances her mileage has increased. She now stick shifts me a lot more than before and stays in arousing positions longer and allows me to grind back into her as much as I want and only moves position when I ease off and let go. Plus she moans in my ear more than before. LDKing is almost too easy now and it is really good because of the mileage and pre-teasing. LOL not that I'm complaining. And the icing on the cake to all this is that she's fine with me just getting 2 dances and my total cost of a visit is $70-80. For that I get just about everything that I can ask for. In less than 10 minutes arriving at the club I have a hot stripper in my lap and I have my dick teased, uninterrupted, for almost an hour, and then I get some high mileage dances and LDK hard to end a great visit. I don't know what I would do to make it any better. My other backup CFs have also missed me and give me better attention too, but now I don't care because I'd rather just see my ATF DS because she's doing everything right and her body is the best. The time away from her has made her miss me/my business/my massages and it's as if she doesn't want to lose it again. The time away has reaped dividends.

2 comments

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    Nice! I have mixed experiences. They come back better, or worse, or the same. Sometimes worse if they now have a bf or some change in mindset that leads them to lowering their contact or raising their hustle. Higher if they're more comfortable, or have made a mindshift change to favor regulars.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I can only comment on one, my ATF. Used to see her weekly and a number of times OTC. After she got pregnant (not me), she moved quite aways away. Saw her maybe 3-4 times there in about 5-6 months. Last I saw her in the club, I told her I would visit there any longer. To this day I regret that, but it is what it is. The few times after that when I saw her OTC, she was very cool towards me. Such is life. I do hope she continues to do well!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion