tuscl

anyone have trouble logging in?

sp
CT/RI/MA
Sunday, June 2, 2019 2:55 AM
I haven't been on in a month or so and it took me like 6 times before the system would log me in. What's up with that and the club listings now set up by region? I know towns not regions. LOL! Thanks!

12 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Yes. I can't login with my usual laptop browser, which is Firefox. Had to switch to Safari. Founder?
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Saw this this morning, couldn’t login to post yes I’m having trouble logging in. But I’m here now
  • pitch
    5 years ago
    Happened to me this morning too, but I'm in now. Logging in just took me straight back to where I was before as if I hadn't logged in at all.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Couldn’t log in with my cellphone or iPad. Everything seems back to normal now.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    I could log on to see discussions only but not directly through main login. Also I cannot find an option to post a new review
  • sp
    5 years ago
    Thanks! So what all changed? I got emails from all of you stating that you had responded. I found that you can add a review at the bottom of the clubs description page so I posted one. I never got an email stating that my review posted but just figured out that it had because someone sent me a message asking about something I wrote. Oh, I logged in with my phone this time with no issues.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    On my phone even though I have my account name and password pre-programmed when I try to login it drops my account name. I have to re-enter it manually then. more than likely it’s just me and my phone messing up.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    There was a Google outage last night, and it affected our site. I think everything is back to normal now.
  • sp
    5 years ago
    Thanks but I had issues around 5:30am EST on Sunday. What about the email acknowledging that my review was posted? I didn’t get one. Is that something new?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    You should still be getting emails Check your spam folder and your email settings here
  • sp
    5 years ago
    Ok. There was nothing in spam. I never changed my email settings but will check on them shortly. Thanks!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I was on earlier yesterday afternoon. I wrote a comment and hit enter. Just got the spinning circle of wait! Could get ANY response from TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion