Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

anyone have trouble logging in?

sp
sp1592

CT/RI/MA

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I haven't been on in a month or so and it took me like 6 times before the system would log me in. What's up with that and the club listings now set up by region? I know towns not regions. LOL!

Thanks!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Yes. I can't login with my usual laptop browser, which is Firefox. Had to switch to Safari. Founder?

Profile picture for AtAboy
AtAboy
•

Saw this this morning, couldn’t login to post yes I’m having trouble logging in. But I’m here now

Profile picture for pitch
pitch
•

Happened to me this morning too, but I'm in now. Logging in just took me straight back to where I was before as if I hadn't logged in at all.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

Couldn’t log in with my cellphone or iPad.

Everything seems back to normal now.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

I could log on to see discussions only but not directly through main login. Also I cannot find an option to post a new review

Profile picture for sp
sp
•

Thanks! So what all changed? I got emails from all of you stating that you had responded. I found that you can add a review at the bottom of the clubs description page so I posted one. I never got an email stating that my review posted but just figured out that it had because someone sent me a message asking about something I wrote. Oh, I logged in with my phone this time with no issues.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

On my phone even though I have my account name and password pre-programmed when I try to login it drops my account name. I have to re-enter it manually then.

more than likely it’s just me and my phone messing up.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

There was a Google outage last night, and it affected our site.

I think everything is back to normal now.

Profile picture for sp
sp
•

Thanks but I had issues around 5:30am EST on Sunday. What about the email acknowledging that my review was posted? I didn’t get one. Is that something new?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

You should still be getting emails

Check your spam folder and your email settings here

Profile picture for sp
sp
•

Ok. There was nothing in spam. I never changed my email settings but will check on them shortly. Thanks!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I was on earlier yesterday afternoon. I wrote a comment and hit enter. Just got the spinning circle of wait! Could get ANY response from TUSCL.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement