tuscl

Soccer team apologizes for inviting stripper into locker room for celebration

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/soccer-te…

Why should a professional soccer team have to apologize for this? I could understand people being upset if it was a high school or college team but a pro team?

If anything, the team should apologize to the players for being too cheap to hire a stripper that would actually get naked.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's the mighty-ole PC culture-on-steroids we have these days where everyone has to apologize for everything if it offends just 1 person out of 7-billion people in the world - that's why Trump's "fuck you" brashness appeals to many in this day and age (as it also turns off the SJWs)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think teams should apologize for playing soccer
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its the role model aspect of being in the public eye. Plus strippers are controversial in Spain, a lot are trafficked women from Eastern Europe or Latin America.
  • Umm what business did the stripper habe being in a locker rom? Smh dummies.could at least "celebrated " at a real place.
  • Idk disgusting people just gross me out.sorry.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well some people would be offended, and they look to their sports team to set a moral example.

I don't care cause I don't pay attention to professional sports. But I am sure I would have enjoyed some time alone with that stripper.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion