tuscl

Photo of "The Living Room" in Dayton OH after the tornado.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

7 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    Spent many a nights in there during my many trips to the Dayton area.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Now that's what I call a blow job! 😏
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    A club I used to visit had a fire recently. Now the girls are begging to do OTC.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    No fun
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    My heart goes out to these people, especially those who were injured and the one who died.

I was in a EF 3 tornado 11 years ago. The same catagory as the one in Dayton. I was at home when it happened and downstairs. It was 1/2 mile wide and ws throwing baseball size hail sideways. I will never forget that sound. Only one person died in the one in that tornado. They were outside running away though.

I was not injured and my house only had cosmetic damage. I was at the edge of the 1/2 mile. There were houses a few blocks away that looked like the pictured of the Living room. Immediately the Active reserve locked the whole town down and booted everyone out of the area I lived in. I was not able to go home for a week and fortunately a friend let me sleep in his couch. Even though I did not sustain any injuries, it was the biggest disruption to my life I ever had. Dealing with insurance and contractors was a mess.

• minnow
    5 years ago
    That hits a little close to home as I've made several visits (and submitted several reviews) in the last decade or so.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I actually may have learned about The Living Room on TUSCL. I discovered TUSCL while in Ohio and looked up clubs there. No idea if The Living Room was listed back in 2000.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion