tuscl

So young. So Nasty. How could she?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I hope the club checked her ID. My #1 favorite introduced her to me. Brand new at the club. Cute as hell next door type of girl. 95 lbs, small "B's, totally hard bodied, no tatoos or body piercings, warm personality. The picture of innocence. Yet, first time out her hand went up my pants leg to meet Mr Happy and my hands were free to go under her thong and meet Miss Kitty. I know that this cannot be her first time dancing. Some other club must have been hiring underage girls. She works days and leaves very early. Classes? I don't know but I hope to find out. Look out #1, you may have created a monster.

11 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm picturing a young girl going slurp, slurp, then she says hi. What's your name? Where are you from? I missed out on that greeting when I was in High School.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Agree with FinalLap - she evidently has been very well coached by experienced dancers. And being young, those twenties can add up and make her day.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think FinalLap speaks wisely ...
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I don't find it difficult to believe, given how Shadowcat has described his favorite club previously. That's just a girl copying what other older, more experienced ladies have done there. It would defy probability if all 18-year-olds were innocent.
  • FinalLap
    17 years ago
    My two cents worth: I'll take a younger dancer almost everytime. What they consider "normal", based on today's HS experience was considered "going far" 20 years ago. Also, more of them are just having fun & making some extra money. The older girls w/ a kid or two (and probably in a difficult relationship w/ somebody) are sometimes WAY too serious about the job--or it just becomes mechanical, like doing exercises. I find that college coeds or girls working another good job are the most fun in a club. Definitely the best GFE's because they let loose & have fun right along with you. The challenge for us guys 40-50-plus is getting comfortable with them initially, or making them comfortable w/ us. Once you get past that--it can make you feel like YOU are back in college again!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I hear that high-school aged girls now are regularly giving blow-jobs to many of the boys merely as a matter of course, without expecting a relationship or "going steady" or even dinner at the drive-in. "IT's not sex" goes the reasoning? I dunno ... how could they? More important, how could they NOT when I was in high school ... DANG IT ...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Pop, I'll give you a hint. Just think of the Flintstones but be plenty early.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    I said before that the new young dancers can be great fun. They haven't learned all that stripper shit yet and a few twenties seem like big bucks to them. She can change a lot in a few monts so don't waste time.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Some of the nastiest strippers I've had the good fortune to meet were barely 18. For a stripper, that's young, but it's not like they lack experience. By that age a lot of girls have had about five years of experience pleasing the opposite sex. They know how to find it. And, contrary to popular wisdom, it doesn't take years of stripping know-how to learn how to be slutty.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Yeah, I remember, Carried that rubber around in my wallete for years. My buddy used to jack off before going to school dances so that he wouldn't get a boner. That didn't work either...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Cat, I think high school girls are a lot different today than when you and I were there. If you can remember that far back, I'm not sure I can. You know the thread here about the meaning of GFE? I started to respond but then realized that none of my girl friends ever did any of that stuff, so I have no idea what today's girl friend experience is like. I can only dream.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion