Anyone where Carter or butterfly is ?

mmnair08823
California
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:28 AM
Anyone where Carter or butterfly is ?

4 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Both are in Vegas. Carter at Rhino and Butterfly at Sapphires.
  • rbob629
    5 years ago
    How about Shelby or Amanda?
  • EricSnow
    2 years ago
    Where are Shelby and Amanda working these days?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    20 years ago I had a favorite dancer named Carter. That was her mother's maiden name. She worked at the Platinum Plus in Columbia SC. I knew her real full name including middle, where she was born, where she started dancing. where she lived and had all 3 of her telephone numbers. I still have a bottle of Vino Viagro unopened that she gave to me after a trip to the Philippines with her mother to settle the estate of a decease aunt. A whale got her to quit dancing and move to DC with him. I lost track of her after that but I just did a search for her in Las Vegas and came up with a perfect match. 44 years old now and the report listed current phone numbers and 8 previous addresses that match where I know she had lived in the last 20+ years. I knew she used to fly out to Vegas several times a year. So I am not surprised that she moved there. But I cannot find a connection to Phoenix. Could she have commuted from Vegas? If anybody runs into her in Vegas, tell her that shadowcat from Atlanta says "hello".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion