tuscl

Bringing Significant Others to Strip Clubs

A few questions I have been pondering:

Does anyone have any experience with private dances with your woman?

Can you participate?

Do they get excited?

Do they get better results than men?

Is Rhode Island the place to go in New England?

What's the best club to go to to explore

15 comments

• lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    I like to go to clubs with my wife, and it is generally her idea. We will be at dinner deciding what to do, and she will say "wanna go to a strip club?" She likes the less glitzy clubs and being an ex dancer she is looking to get dances. Since she knows I prefer to watch when she is there she usually picks the place.

As far as to whether or not a female will get hotter dances, that depends on several things. First of which is whether or not the dancer is comfortable dancing for women, and the second is if she is comfortable with a husband or boyfriend there.

I have to say that if the dancer feels safe with two of you, then you will see a better dance than you will experience. In other words, she will be better with your wife or SO than with you.

Two particular visits come to mind.

FIrst was a few years ago in a club which has now sadly closed. When my wife and I went, there were only a few customers there and the VIP was empty. Since my wife was wearing a skirt with absolutely nothing on underneath, when the dancer discovered this she went to town on her and got her off. Pretty hot.

The second was even more unusual in that she took me to a male strip club (not a Chippendales type show). Since I am not totally homophobic, I agreed, and have to say that if you are comfortable enough with it it was pretty good.

This male dancer asked me if he could dance for my wife, and I said "ask her, cause if it's okay with her it's fine with me" She agreed He politely asked me what he "could do" and I told him that he could do anything that she would let him within reason. I thought that was a nice thing to ask. I also told him that in no uncertain terms was he to dance for me!!!!!

Well he found out that she was dressed rather scantily under her skirt and had her all hot and bothered so to speak. I can recommend this if you and your lady are game for it, because it was a cool and very different time.

As far as Rhode Island, I have no knowlege of this, but the reviews of Cheaters indicate you might have a very good time.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Cheaters is not the club you want to go to with a woman. Club Fantasies, Club Desire or the Cadillac Lounge are all couple friendly. As far as what will happen, that depends on the girl. Some dancers are into women and some will just take your money and go through the motions. Yes, you can watch. The best way to approach is to find a girl you both like on stage, tip her well and ask her to join you at your table. Let her know what you want and see how good she is at convincing you that she will deliver. Note: Women do not get better dances than men just because they are women.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    I have to agree with Yoda on thos one.....tipping on stage does tell the girl a few things.....One you are not LE and the other is that the female member of your party is interested particularly if she is the one to do the tipping...

A $10 or a $20 on stage is a sure bet she will come over after her set if she is available for you both......better yet is a shower of 10 or 20 singles!!!!!!!!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I hate it when men bring non-strippers to strip clubs. It gets in the way of my fantasy.

Either (a) the customer-female is hot, in which case I feel a negative blow to my own self-esteem. "Why can't I land a hottie like that and have a hot night with her?"

Or (b) the customer-female is NOT hot, in which case she is also quite likely to wish to get naked, waggle her large belly about, and ruin everyone's horniness.

Or (c) regardless of the customer-female's looks, she is patronizing. "I wanted to see what it was like" means, "I wanted to see what THEY are like, those people who are BENEATH me and to whose level *I* will never be so destitute as to have to sink." It's like college kids "going slumming" down to the bowling alley near the manufacturing plant. The college kids will be managers in businesses like that some day, telling the line workers what to do; the dudes stuck on the assembly line don't want those snot-nosed pricks up in their face when they're off the clock, but the college kids don't understand, that the bowling alley isn't "for everyone." Same with female clients at strip clubs.

One small segment of the customer-female group whose attendance I enjoy: those who will fuck me, and who make this intention clear through pro-active chasing down and seducing of me. I have not yet met any members of this segment.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Book Guy: What difference does it make whether men bring strippers or non-strippers?

(This ought to be good.)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    For what it's worth, I only believe in bringing strippers. Not that I do it all the time. I just believe in it.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Jgrass, Book Guy doesn't own any of these clubs so fuck him. Go ahead and ruin his fantasy. It is about you and your wife.

I go all the time with my wife and actually enjoy those visits better than when I go solo. I find that I too get better dances when I am with my wife than not. But the best reason to do this is to watch the dancer with your wife, providing they are both really into it, can be extremely hot!

As I am not in your area I cannot advise you on where to go. I'm sure some of the other posters here will have good ideas for you. Just make sure that #1 your SO is into other women and #2 neither of you get jealous. If you can do that a good time can be had, followed by awsome sex!
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Two quick points that I'd like to make...
    First, there is no way in hell that I'd be able to drag my wife into a strip club. I'm fairly sure that even bringing it up would stir things up around the house for weeks, enough so that I'd never even bring it up in the first place.

Second, I wouldn't want my wife to see what actually doesn (and can) go on in strip clubs. She knows of less than a handful of visits that I've made over all of these years, and both times it hasn't been received real well. I claim that nothing really goes on, and I never got a dance, nor touched any dancer, and never would want to 'cause I have all that I need at home. If she found out what REALLY goes on, there's not a chance that I would ever get into a club with her knowledge again, and all of my prior visits would be opened back up for closer discussion.

I DO wish that my wife would be up for it, though. I have heard - and can imagine - the dances are pretty steamy with couples. I have a friend that's done so, and his account was pretty impressive.

The important thing, so I've been told from dancers, as well as friends that have experienced this, is the choice of dancer. Ideally, she's into girls. If so, and if your SO is attractive, I think fireworks are almost guaranteed.

If the dancer is NOT into girls, it could be disappointing. I've talked to my ATF about this, and she's definitely not into girls, but she has given girls and couples dances. She said she doesn't care to do that because she doesn't want to touch her breasts (though the female-customer can touch hers, of course), and she will not play with the "cootchie", so there isn't much else she can do.

As everyone else has been saying, you should be able to get a good idea if the dancer is into it, based upon her reaction to the stage tipping.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Chandler: I don't really what walk of life the customer-females (brought in with men or not) come from. I only care how hot they are and how they "handle" themselves there. I guess, an experienced stripper (coming in as a customer) would more likely be both hot-looking, and respectful of the bizarre fantasy world of client-to-dancer relations, than an average civilian, probably? Maybe not. Dunno.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    oops ... "I don't really what" = "I don't really CARE what"

:(
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Only once. With my ex wife. Some 25+ years ago. She wanted to see what it was all about. I took her to the King of Hearts on Aviation BLVd near LAX ( no longer in business). It was during the early afternoon. She did not like it. She was the only female customer in the club. I never saw her finish a drink so fast. I'll bet we were in and out in less than 10 minutes. I had a lousy time too because she was there spoiling my fun. Never again.

Somebody mentioned only going with strippers. I have to admit fucking up once. I had just finished lunch with my first ATF. She suggested that we go to Chastities Gold Club. It had just opened in Columbia SC and was billed as totally nude. She said "you can get to see a lot of pussy!" She was offering to spend more time OTC with me at no cost and my dumb ass tells her "I would rather got back to PP and be with you." We did. I am still kicking myself in the ass. I could have had both.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Book Guy: When you wrote "non-stripper" earlier, I couldn't tell whether you literally meant to exclude off-work strippers. In my experience, they're the most wildly inconsiderate of other customers (with some exceptions, of course). They're more apt than other women to assume that their antics are the center of attention, or if not, to make sure they are. Great if you've never seen it before. Not so great if you're more into having your own fun.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I remember going out to some clubs with a stripper and her female friend. We tried to get in a strip club (my idea I believe) but they didn't have proper id on them is what I heard. We didn't have any trouble getting into regular night clubs so I wondered if my stripper friend just didn't want to visit a strip club on her time off. I had fun partying in the regular night clubs though. I still remember I thought it was a bit amusing and a bit surprising when she looked at me and said "ok, let's agree not to do any shit and stick together, no one wanders off." As if I would meet someone and wander off, I wouldn't do that. I had the car and we were a good drive away from our homes so I was being watched closely by the two girls I went clubbing with.

I enjoy seeing other hot females in a club if they look happy and seem to be having a good time. I especially enjoy it if they go to tip a dancer and get topless while doing so. However if the female customers look very unhappy, it doesn't help the mood in my opinion.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Chandler: indeed, I'm familiar with the phenomenon of which you speak. The "I'm too hot to have to follow normal social rules" girl, especially if she's the "I'm the queen bee of this location AND too hot ..." girl. Eeeek.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've also known some strippers who tried to be respectful of other customers when they came in off-work. However, they couldn't help becoming the center of attention simply because of natural-born hotness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion