tuscl

Ignore List

driver01
Florida
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:11 PM
As I was updating my IGNORE LIST, I went to type in the usual suspects-- looks like my list is one name shorter than it used to be...Did I miss something?...lol.

6 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Hey, I looked and you're right. He's gone. I had him on ignore for months as well. I do remember reading a post from Founder warning him sometime in the last few weeks. He must have thought the Founder wasn't serious. Someone got some bagpipes to play? Lol.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Don't forget he also used Romantic Lover. I have some expierence with this subject. F will only put with so much shit. I let it escalate untill he had had enough and he lowered the boom on me. I have since managed to mend some fences but I do miss the credit for the some 84 reviews that I had at the time. But no big deal. I am not here to topple my buddy Bones off of the top 40 members with the most reviews. At first I thought that F was blocking me from re registering under a different name but then found that I was trying to use nick names or email address that were already being used by someone else. He can still come back. Using davids or Romantic Lover or another new nick name. Just remember where the ignore button is. If my emailer gives me more details, I will post them here but he will remain anonymous. How many commas? LOL...
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Interesting. I did check my ignore list and the original name (davids) is still there. I removed it from ignore and sure enough all his posts are still there, but none of his more recent (Cliffbar) alias. It looks like he gave up on the original name since I don't see any posts in the last year. Now I'm curious, he must have insulted Founder or something.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I think I know who you are referring to and I just happened to look at his profile sometime last week.....he actually does have a history of writing reviews -- maybe just to keep his membership active. His reviews seemed legit, so I don't quite understand his attitude. He went to strip clubs just like the rest of us.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I'd rather see people be allowed to post, but perhaps that isn't realistic. His belief that paying for pussy is bad seems fairly common. The best answer that I've gotten from people that hold that view is that God doesn't like it. The worst answer is that it supposedly exploits women as if all women had the same needs and desires. A buddy said it is natural and thus should be free. I said you don't pay for the fruits and vegetables you eat? He comes back with it just seems wrong. We should be equal. I say so be equal and find a free woman who is your own age! He doesn't want one his own age! DUH!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I don't know what he said because he was on ignore but I got an email from the person responsible for getting him deleted. Thanks...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion