tuscl

Ooooo You're So Big . . .

Fortunately, I don't get this often. This older (negative) dancer with years of stripping experience (negative) came up and started giving me a very nice massage (a plus) and waits until I'm feeling good (a plus) and then she looks me straight in the eyes (another plus) and says Oooo you have a big one (a negative, unless the girl has very little experience). I laugh, she pulls her hand away (a mild negative) and she says with a big smile most guys like that. I say if it works keep it up.

She did a nice job of trying to make a sale and in fact she did sell a large number of dances. But, as far as I was concerned she just didn't have the product. She was above average in looks. A nice personality. Spoke well. Good skill based on the free sample and watching her give other guys dances. The deal killer for me was just her age.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I always wear black...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I totally agree CAT, when going COMMANDO, Mr Happy tends to flop left, then right, but rarely stays NORTH. Most my dancers have no problems adjusting Mr Happy to their content. Problem with wearing LIGHT colored shorts & going COMMANDO, you'd think I'd spilt my drink in several spots on my shorts! ANTIDOTE: Wear dark shorts and trousers.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bomes: That is not necessary where I shop. I always wear shorts and go commando. With no support, Mr. happy has a tendancy to go south. My favorites just reach down and put him anywhere they want him and then give him encouragement to stay there. lol...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Stripper jargon? Maybe. But, I think some dancers mean what they say. After all, they get their share of johnson rubs and groping, don't they?

Here's a trick you might want to try.... if you're wearing shorts or even trousers, once Mr Happy gets fully erect, place him down a pants leg! Most dancers get the feel of a cock in the NORTHERN direction.. which is normal when grinding. Have her grind on you while Mr Happy is in a SOUTHERN direction inside one of your pants legs. They don't experience it that often. Just ask evilcyn! :-)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Thread hijack was under way, but I decided to post a new topic.

So, Casualguy, please look at the new topic about shaving!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I wasn't referring to BG's post. I suppose if your face is still smooth after a whole day, your hair must grow really slow not getting cut every day. I shave every day and a few hours later, you can see and feel the stubble again.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I always thought that was an old line to inflate the ego. Got tired of hearing it many years ago. I remember one dancer told me "my pussy is tight." Now I like that line. For some reason I believed her too. :)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    One of the best lines I ever heard was "Gosh you shaved really nice. Your face is so SMOOTH ..." I still want to know how she figured out that I had removed my five-year-old beard a mere day before.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Hi shadowcat,

Ahem, I can't stand you now! <only joking> Fortunately, I don't hear that line too often. The best part of the line is the required grab and squeeze a priori. :)

If I was undersized, then I think I might avoid strip clubs. Some strange woman takes a grab and the first thought to come to her mind is where is it or whoa that is small . . . doesn't seem like much fun.

I like Puerto Rican women, but have met very few. Fortunately, they seemed to believe actions speak louder than words or perhaps they only knew a couple words of English. :)

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    If I believed all of the strippers that have told me that, I would have a so inflated ego that you couldn't stand me. I take it with a grain of salt. I had a Puerto Rican dancer, at my favorite club, that spread it on so thick that I couldn't take it and stopped getting dances from her.
  • If a place I go to is dark, I don't mind wearing light shorts or trousers. And sometimes I just don't give a fuck because I wear a long button shirt in front of it, just in case.

A couple girls have said the thread title to me. I don't have the balls to just take my pee-pee out and say, "You think? I mean, you don't need a microscope to see it, but come on."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion