tuscl

Ok so is a girl wearing a sports bra and tennis skirt that is not too short nor

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:57 AM
I'm about to wear sports bra and tennis skirt cuz its very hot and was wondering if it would be weird or normal 4 guys to stae at me becasue of it ? I'm just asking cuz its summer and I feel like girls wear short clothes. As long as no cheek or cleavage , I personally feel like the outfit can be short nd tight and cause no staring in the summer, no?

12 comments

• Btw title misleading. Actual question is: would it be normal for guys to stare at me in my outfit or not cuz ita summer. Was NOT asking if it is too revealing lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Guys like to look at a attractive girl. it’s just part of being a guy.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    pics or it didd'nt happen
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    That is entirely a matter of opinion. Depends on who you talk to. I think for most people, no problem. For myself, she can trade the sports bra for just a teeshirt, and she can change to strapped on stripper heels, and everything will be just fine. SJG
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Don’t bother wearing the stupid sports bra - just let those tits see sunshine and enjoy the bounce. Don’t bother wearing a thong under the skirt - flash pussy as often as you can. Your pussy will enjoy the fresh air and attention - warning: you might catch the infamous wet pussy syndrome.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girl I remember in college, walking back from classes, wearing a sun dress and strapped on platform heels. I jumped of my bike so that I could carry her books and walk her home. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Slick
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girl was obviously just tickeled pink, as she did not usually dress like that. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    She probably dressed like that bc she wanted you to see what you’re like when you get off the huffy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I actually had a road bike, the one I hard ridden a double century with. The girl and I knew each other, we were neighbors. But that was as far as it went. Latter though I was making out with her at a party. It was actually the sun dress episode which made me start to think about ways of getting girl from ordinary situations, and into instant sex. Often not that easy. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I would like to have sex with my boss. I see her in ordinary situations every day. How do I get her to the instant sex part though?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Most of the time it is not that easy to just spot a girl and chat her up and then get your cock into her. But that would be the ideal. And all the more important if how the girl is dressed makes a big difference for you. In Richard Condon's novel Manchurian Candidate, Capt. Benito Marco is on leave from the Army and staying in an apartment in NYC. He is able to to it, mid day, on a regular basis. This is probably supposed to be 1956, run up to the Presidential election. He just knew how to do it. It does happen, but it is rare, except with P4P. But even with P4P, the venues where that happens are few. In women's erotica though, it usually does work that way. And often in movies it works that way. Next step down is the pick up, going in the car to somewhere. Then there is the instant date, taking her to lunch or dinner. And then there is the telephone number. Need more of these instant sex venues, even if they are used for P4P. There are more things like Swingers Clubs, which instead of being dominated by Married Republicans, instead draw single people. In the Netherlands people talk about young girls getting fucked in the back or discos. In this country I believe that such is rare, and most public places are set up to discourage that, and there would be legal problems if that started to happen often. SJG Giant White Manta Ray, but not sure how big or where. [view link] Why Children Don't Belong in Therapy -- Daniel Macker [view link] Why I Quit Being a Therapist -- Six Reasons by Daniel Mackler [view link] She's A Lady - Tom Jones [view link] Dusty Springfield Son of a Preacher Man [view link] Spooky [view link] Joss Stone [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion