tuscl

Lap dances for motivation/reward

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 11:52 AM
Anyone else ever do this? Use lap dances or club visits as reward for getting something done or changing personal habits? I'm under certain limits (agreement with wife), but one day thought: I'm susceptible to pleasure as motivation. And I need to improve certain health habits. And the 1st one I came up with is improve teeth/gum health. My dental hygienist has been bugging me for years to improve my habits and when wife (nurse) explained how gum health directly impacts heart health, I determined to change. With motivation of some extra lap dances I've made daily use of water pic a reality. And I'd tried to for years on 'will power' alone. Now working on a few other health/life improvements with scantily glad dancers as motivation.

11 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Not sure I use it as motivation. But I definitely use it as a reward for myself. Have a good month, go celebrate the success.
  • Conundrum
    5 years ago
    Not to be mean, but I see potential positives here..I got up out of bed, I deserve a lap dance...I brushed my teeth... I deserve a lap dance...I showed up to work... I deserve a lap dance.. see where this going....I should get a T-shirt that says "I deserve a lap dance!"
  • Conundrum
    5 years ago
    That phrase is going to play in my head, unconsciously, like a personal mantra, whenever I do some boring, tedious work and while mentally undressing my coworkers or secretary. Thanks.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hah … go for it Conundrum. That's the beauty of this idea, you can use it to turn around a bad habit, or as an 'any excuse will do' thing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    it sounds good, a healthy way to reward good behavior...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Haven't really thought of it that way - for some it seems they are motivated to do well in their job/career in order to fully enjoy the hobby and enjoy it for a long time into the future. I guess being healthy can also be a motivation to be able to enjoy SCing into the future (not have SCing be impaired by poor health) - particularly if you are middle-age+
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Reward yourself for having the strength to get out of bed in the morning.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Reward yourself for eating a $1 stack of pancakes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I reward myself with lap-dances for having a pulse (it's quite an accomplishment)
  • Fridiculous
    5 years ago
    I reward myself with lap dances when I save up enough coin to hit up the club.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    And I'm going to reward myself big time if/when I can get my blood pressure down to recommended levels. Me thinks this tactic is best for those with 'outside' limits on clubbing, probably rare in this group - but works for me. In the spirit of above responses though: Made it thru the work week, reward yourself with a lap dance. Navigated rental car to the border, reward yourself with a lap dance. Filed your taxes on time (and barely cheated), reward yourself with a lap dance. Found a new lap dance queen (or spoon/massage your 8+ hottie at the bar) and you're right on the edge, for god sake, reward yourself with a(nother) lap dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion