tuscl

Did u know that according to tuscl, if person wants 2 "observe" holocaust ruins

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:43 PM
K

12 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Well unless you are taking notes and studying any ruins or war torn areas it is entertainment. Anything other than school and work is entertainment. Even being with family is usually just entertainment. When you have people over at your home, you are entertaining them. When you go over to someone's home, they are entertaining you. How do you not know this? Most of life is just entertainment between the time you are born until you die. Other than that. Life is just one vile fucking task after another. BTW: Although I don't practice religion I am Jewish.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Unless you're a war correspondent, anthropologist, archaeologist, etc.... then yeah its for entertainment purposes. Like an adventure to a place you consider outside your comfort zone. When you say crap like "On my way to the projects in Austin so I can see what a neighborhood with prostitutes and drug dealers looks like cuz I've always been curious!" "Up early today gonna do my makeup cook then go to low income neighborhoods today" "I wanna go to the part of town that is worse than the one I went last time but its dark so I can't do that." .....how do you think it comes across.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    However, many on here have said much worse and are only feigning offense coz they don't like you.
  • However, many on here have said much worse and are only feigning offense coz they don't like you. Xactly
  • And poor people arent scary. The drug addicted people and cat calling men which ive seen a significant number of during the day who live there are definitely not something I'm trying to encounter during thr dark lmao.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    TBH you'd be safe at night most likely if you just use common sense. The people you have to worry about at night are the posers... they're the ones out to show themselves and trying to earn street cred by doing shit like attacking women, weak looking guys etc. But the odds are very low
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Why do you even care what anyone on TUSCL thinks? I recall you saying you didn’t need anyone’s opinion or validation. Remember? Why do you bother broadcasting your plans to visit the poor and/or dangerous neighborhoods? Sounds a lot to me like a plea for approval. Just go do what you’re going to do and try not to get shot, mugged or raped. We’ll all keep our fingers crossed that you’re not found in the trunk of a Ford late next week.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Just be safe and always stay aware. 99 out of 100 people may be just fine. However, it is that ONE single person out to gain his/her credibility or initiation points (or whatever) that you really need to be careful of. No rhyme nor reason and you could wind up in a ditch on the side of the road or in a dumpster on a side street.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nicole you’re looking for validation in all the wrong places and saying stupid shit, just for the shits and giggles. I said you jumped the shark in another one of your threads, and now you’ve crossed the Rubicon.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    She is TUSCL’s #1 content provider by volume
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Observe does not equal entertainment with me. I really don't even have any category of activity which would constitute entertainment. Work and play are the same for me, and no escapism. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion