tuscl

In forthcoming memoir, ex-NBA star Lamar Odom reveals he had sex with over 2,000

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
“There were too many strippers to count,” he writes. “It wasn’t a big deal, but often I would pay them. I never thought less of them.”

I could say the same thing.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen…

9 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Wilt Chamberlain has him beat by a country mile, said he had sex with over twenty thousand woman
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    It's still an impressive number, but I wonder if all the Kardashians have him beat.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    I wonder how many guys have lost their car keys in those Kardashian used cheeks? Do they require a harness and a belay safety rope in case someone falls in?
    Do all those girls have high pressure power washer bidets to clean that ass and do they have stock in toilet paper companies.
    How do they reach that far, their arms don't look that long?
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    "Often pay them" Since when do you not have to pay a stripper??
    I have never met one and I have been clubbing for decades.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    While 2000 is a seeningly impressive number, for someone who played 14 years in the NBA and earned over $100 million, it's whatever to me.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    When Lamar had that episode where he almost overdosed at the Nevada brothel, the tab for the weekend was something like $14,000 . So I don't think the number of women is the problem. It's his spending habits that are the problem.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @Tiredtraveler if he is a well-known NBA (or MLB or NFL, etc.) star, strippers will fuck for free. Yes they may often get a stack of Benjamins rained on them if it's in the VIP of a club. But they will also volunteer to ride out with the athlete to thier hotel/mansion and will be up for anything (BB, Anal, three-ways and gang bangs/orgys with his posse, whatever...). Often they may get an even bigger stack from the player's ... ahem... "manager" in the morning. But they generally want bragging rights and possibly invites to his next mansion party in addition to cash. For many strippers in thier 20's, proximity to fame and money is compelling. They figure giving it up will make the player want to include them in thier luxury life. Sadly they don't realize, or care, that the guy will lose respect and will use her only as a cum bucket for him and his boys. As long as they can get into the "inner circle" they will play along - if nothing else just to post a pic on IG of them at Lebrons' pool.

I've seen this in Los Angeles many times.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not that hard to date strippers....

And yeah fucking too many bitches can be a problem. Sex can be addicting. Makes it hard to commit, etc
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    10 yrs in SoCal and one could have banged that many strippers as well, in TJ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion