tuscl

Follies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I’m about to make a long over due visit to Follies and was wondering what the talent is like these days. Last I remember reading a few months ago white girls were getting scarce, and there was a mini Cuban invasion ongoing. I’m hoping (but not expecting) that the Cubans kept moving north and are now gone from Atlanta.

10 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    No. They’re not gone. But it seems there has been an increase in white spinners lately. I might stop by today. Purely for demographic research purposes.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'm going to check doctorevils works tomorrow but his assessment seems to be spot on.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Cubans invading Follies is a GOOD thing John!!!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    doctorevil, we all appreciate your sacrifice to bring us this valuable information.
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    Are all white spinners Griffin girls?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Was at Follies later than usual today, from about 4:00 to past 8:00. Very few white spinners, but most of the few I saw were new. They were also pretty much locked down the whole time I was there. Didn't see any Griffin girls, either. Very different from my last visit a week ago when I saw around a dozen new girls. Pretty light crowd the whole time for Follies.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There were 5 Griffin girls there on Monday. The 6th is pregnant again.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    JS69,

My last visit, a short one in September, I wasn't very impressed. That said, I am pretty particular how I spend my dollars. Plus, being a visit with other TUSCLers, I was involved in TUSCL business. :)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    JS: Kind of off topic, but I made a rare night time visit toTattletale yesterday evening. It was white spinner Nirvana. Pickings are usually pretty slim during the day, but at night this club is packed with hot white chicks. The DJ even announced the dancer count at one point: over 50 girls, and this is a small club. Many girls are down for most anything in VIP, which is very private. Unfortunately, the prices are 2X the Follies prices. $100/half hour for a room, $200 min to the girl.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Attorneys can afford Tattletales. :) I was at Follies yesterday. 4 Griffin girls present. Did see one cute white chick with a fake red wig. lots of tats and a couple of piercings. Very nice boobs but just OK dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion