tuscl

Lumberyard Bed Dances

George123789
Somewhere over the rainbow looking at tits
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 6:08 AM
Business will be taking me to Des Moines in June and am researching my evening entertainment options. I have read the many reviews on the establishments in and around Des Moines - it seems like the Beach Club and the Lumberyard would be the most entertaining. Question.... is this assumption correct considering I like young, friendly, handsy dancers who are black, white, Latino and breathing? I see that the Lumberyard offers something called a bed dance - what does this involve, costs, privacy and is it worth the expense? I came across this once in Springfield and it was memorable but I also saw this many years ago in Minnesota right out on the floor next to the dancers stage with no privacy. Input and info to complete my research would be greatly appreciated!

7 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Breathing is always a good sign ;)
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    I've been to both Lumberyard and Beach girls. Alot. Both can be hit and miss. I've never seen a bed at LY. They have private dances. $25 topless. $40 nude. Honestly the nude dances aren't really nude.... they cant grind while nude. ?some law? Just do the topless. Timed VIP are ok. Pricey. BEACH girls is similar. ( no timed VIP there) Cameras at both clubs No ITC extras. PM me if you have specific questions
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    Probably a younger avg age dancer at Lumberyard. Mostly whites at both clubs.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    If they have bed dances at the Lumberyard, that would be new since the last time I was there. I don't get there as much as I could, so I can't really say what the clubs there are like. I like the Lumberyard, but there is no chance for extras there.
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    I will say, one of my favorite (non extras) dancers of all time works at beach girls. Natasha is a late 20s, maybe 30 yr old, Russian blonde. Cant go wrong with a dance from her. Monday is 2 for 1 at beach girls. Tuesday is 2 for 1 at Lumberyard. If you are an early evening kind of guy... Lumberyard has 2 for 1 for the first hour or 2 of the night
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Lumberyard? Sounds like Lot Lizards. :) :) :) SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion