tuscl

Plans for Mothers Day.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:00 PM
Yesterday a stripper asked me if I had plans for Mothers Day. I replied that my mother had died many years ago. Later I thought to myself that that was a rather unusual question coming from a stripper. I do know that she has 4 kids but doesn't look like she has ever had one.

5 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm thinking the clubs will be kind of dead on mother's day. Many girls will be staying at home with their kids. But being on a Sunday, it's not likely I would want to go anyway.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    It's probably the conversation starter she was running that day. But it's weird for a SC. I'm sure Sunday night will be like any other Sunday night in the middle of the month
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    the clubs will be dead. too many dancers with kids
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    It will depend on the age of the stripper. The younger ones will have children too young to appreciate the concept. The older ones will have children old enough to celebrate, but due to family dysfunction, if they do any appreciation at all, they still don't let it interfere with work. I've been to HiLiter on several mother's days. There are fewer dancers, but you can still have a good time. It could be why some dancers ask regulars "what are you doing on mother's day? The are trying to get a feel for the day in advance so they can make a work decision.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc, Your mother would have to be child bride!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion