tuscl

When a bitch knows her place... You can join too!

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team

56 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    Snoop Dogg on Falling in Love While Pimping
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqXt8KPO…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And when you're an RIL trick bitch like IceyDodo you can post RIL trick bitch posts like this too, LMFAO!

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I don't mind spending money in the club."

"If I fuck a stripper...... "

"I offer to pay the house fee, tip out and fine for leaving early) and smoke some weed."

"I don't mind doing normal things like giving her weed, alcohol if she can't buy it, or some money to get her eyebrows or nails done... a bill here and there..."

^ ROFLMAO the words of an RIL.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    take your bp meds
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Take drugs with your stripper whores. LMFAO then pretend she's your "GF".
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I feel sad coz you can't fathom stripper hoes catching feelings. Had one of the best times ever last night dropping molly, smoking loser weed and eating tacos and enjoying her taco last night....
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO keep fantasizing like an RIL trick bitch falling for a stripper whore. If that makes you happy coz you're a trick in denial, good on you, girl!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ever had a stripper hoe pay you for some party favors then party with you? Bet you haven't!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO bet I don't care. LOL that you think selling drugs to a stripper is so great. LMFAO news flash...it's not too hard for a drug addict to depend on her dealer. And if her dealer is an RIL trick bitch like you she'll play "GF" "catching feelings" and share her drugs with her source no problem. An addict whore will do a lot for her drugs, LMFAO Capt. Obvious.

My ATF DS and I smoke each other's weed all the time. As is typical with fellow stoners, we don't keep score as to who's weed we smoke because we both usually have it. Sometime during the hour that she's rubbing her ass all over my hard boner and/or I'm squeezing her ass cheeks all over it and massaging her, she usually wants to go smoke some weed. More often than not she invites me and as I smoke from her vape pen she will continue to rub her ass and dance on my dick. And I seriously don't care to do more with her prior to getting some dances. LOL my boner feels good as fuck and just what I came to the club for. I'm not into any GFE like RIL trick bitches like you pay for. I'm into her just being a slutty party girl and flirting with me and teasing my hard boner. And letting me massage her.

LOL I got all my faves just craving my massages now. They don't expect drugs, drinks, tip, or shit from me when I give them a good massage. LMFAO and I get to grope them all over and tease myself as they relax and flirt and moan with me. It's win-win for both of us.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    My night was different. She came over and we just got high, ate, had sex, talked, cuddled, etc

I've had stripper hoes give me money for career management advice and for party favors though. Giving a guy money turns them on.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMFAO giving her drug dealer money for drugs feeds her addiction. Justify and fantasize about it all you want like an RIL trick bitch in denial, this is all it really is deep down.

And if she's really addicted of course she's gonna play "GF" to get her drugs and do what she did with you. Again, it's not so special being a stripper whore's drug dealer.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A weed and molly addiction?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ A deflection?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm asking you about stripper hoes addicted to weed and molly lol
  • L-Kira
    5 years ago
    Icey stfu, I'm trying to do something.
  • L-Kira
    5 years ago
    Alright, go.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I'm asking you about stripper hoes addicted to weed and molly lol"

And I'm saying you're deflecting the issue that you're an RIL trick bitch that uses drugs AND money to attract your stripper whores and you're trying to read more into this and argue in the minutia about how addicting molly and weed are. Let's not forget that a stripper whore finds value in molly and weed, and to her, combined with all the other things you do for her, equate to you PAYING her for the GFE that you are so desperate for to the point that LMAO you justify it any way you can to avoid the simple fact that you are just like an RIL trick bitch.

So yeah, LMFAO as stated you're still deflecting.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You said a stripper hoe would like me coz I feed her addiction. Its not like those drugs are addicting. And coke is such a common party drug it doesn't matter if she's a club rat hoe or a stripper hoe, it makes both do shit.

Does you caring and providing for your wife make her a hoe giving you a GFE in return for what you do for her???

Coz your only lame argument is that if you do anything for a hoe or give a hoe anything, its all buying a hoe and a hoe just gives you a GFE.

If by your logic a GF is only with a hoe you do absolutely nothing for and don't give anything to, well good luck finding that hoe.

Stop deflecting.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Stop making strawwoman arguments as if I'm deflecting.

You missed the point about addicting (again). And many other points too.

Bottom line: you're deflecting the issue that you're an RIL trick bitch that uses drugs AND money to attract your stripper whores and you're trying to read more into this and argue in the minutia about how addicting molly and weed are. Let's not forget that a stripper whore finds value in molly and weed, and to her, combined with all the other things you do for her, equate to you PAYING her for the GFE that you are so desperate for to the point that LMAO you justify it any way you can to avoid the simple fact that you are just like an RIL trick bitch.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    You're a RIL trick bitch for your wife then and just paying for a GFE. Everyone is by your argument.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It shows your view of women, that its all about what resources they can get in exchange for feigning affection and giving up sex. Not a very positive view of women.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Bottom line: you're deflecting the issue that you're an RIL trick bitch that uses drugs AND money to attract your stripper whores and you're trying to read more into this and argue in the minutia about how addicting molly and weed are. Let's not forget that a stripper whore finds value in molly and weed, and to her, combined with all the other things you do for her, equate to you PAYING her for the GFE that you are so desperate for to the point that LMAO you justify it any way you can to avoid the simple fact that you are just like an RIL trick bitch.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO that you equate all women as having the same motivations as the stripper whores that you pay money and drugs to. LMAO yet another one of your strawman arguments.

What you say about other wives and GFs is irrelevant because they AREN'T stripper whores like your supposed "GFs". LMAO that this concept is clearly lost on you. Hence your strawwoman arguments.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Girl in original picture? I'd give her a 4. Overweight and unattractive.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Random Member, she's beautiful and thick....18.

https://i.imgur.com/0braJFr.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/EchL5C2.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/JRnYWWV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aBHLTdY.jpg

Sircumsinhispantsalot, again your misogyny comes through. Stripper hoes are someone's daughters, friends, GFs too. You got it twisted. Stripper hoeing is just a job...
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo again your strawwoman arguments comes through.

LMAO you clearly don't understand my point and deflect it as some sort of misogyny issue.
    LMFAO keep your strawwoman arguments up because I'll keep calling them out. I have stripper friends IRL and I know who they really catch feelings for and who are just tricks. And LMAO a drug dealing RIL like you is just a trick bitch no matter how you look at it. You got it twisted just like delusional RILs. LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO at the irony of calling out misogyny in a thread about a bitch that knows her place.

Once again, IceyDodo's own posts highlight her hypocrisy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Icey, I really like your girl there.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I love it when a girl is, you could say, extra wide in the hips.

That really does something to me.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    SJG, I love that type. Soft features, soft to hug and hold, thick thighs and a small waste....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    she's definite main bitch material
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    but I still get bitches though lol and whats up with all the trolls from Texas?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And LMFAO it's only when a bitch leaves IceyDodo that she then admits to being a P4P sugar daddy

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Thank you for the replies. Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke. "

- IceyDodo, June 12, 2018

LMFAO IceyDodo is only getting bitches with lots of money and drugs.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    SIrcumsinhispantsalot, keep taking shit out of context and keep trolling.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo keep being a hypocrite in your posts AND you declaring that I'm on ignore.

LMFAO you are a totally P4P RIL hypocritical trick bitch.

BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!

LULZ!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "why would she ditch a guy who can buy her anything?"

- IceyDodo, P4P RIL trick bitch

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I don't get why she'd do this, even if its about money, you'd think she'd want to keep it up."

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$."

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

ROFLMFAO!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL this thread is when IceyDodo doesn't know her place as an RIL trick bitch.

LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo takes her own P4P GFE out of context.

The "context" is paying a stripper whore no matter what you tell yourself to feel better.

LULZ!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    - You're going to have to spend money. It will get her attention and make her notice you ITC. Don't get dances though. Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills and give her a few hundred dollar bills just because. These bitches associate everything with money. Their self worth is linked to how much money they get for their looks. Affection, happiness, anything positive, its expressed with money. Its just how the stripper life is. These are bitches who are viewed as commodities so they act on it. She will accept everything. Whats different when she likes you is her reaction to it. She’s gon feel special and treat you like a king, start doing shit for you in return. Ie buy you groceries, clean your place, cook for you, do her hair and nails how you want them, dress like you want her to, shes going to want to share shit like that with you. But remember, this is a very temporary stage. The goal is to get her interested enough to get hooked, eventually she’ll be the one giving you money cos she’s just going to associate it with her liking you and that’s how she expresses it. The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

The "context" is paying a stripper whore no matter what you tell yourself to feel better.

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo

LULZ!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Work on your English language comprehension and go troll elsewhere.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm quoting your words directly LMFAO.

And troll elsewhere yourself.

And I thought you had me on ignore. LMFAO you are a walking talking CONTRADICTION.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo

LULZ!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMFAO hundreds of dollars a day paid to a stripper whore for "free pussy".
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    - There are always exceptions to rules………but.................

- Looks matter. If she isn't the type of bitch who would go out with you in every day life, then a stripper bitch is definitely not going to date you. You need realistic expectations. Fortunately, if you’re ugly you can work on your body.

- Your bitches are a direct reflection of who you are as a man. Respect is everything.

- Strippers are always fucked up in some way. If you want a house in the suburbs and a white picket fence and live happily ever after in your vanilla world, forget about strippers.

- Don’t give a fuck if she’s single or not. It doesn’t matter now a days.

- Act confident. By that I mean be direct about what you want and always back your words up with actions. Consistency in your words and actions makes you look confident and gains her trust. This in turn makes her more submissive. This consistency is what gets her addicted to you.

- You're going to have to spend money. It will get her attention and make her notice you ITC. Don't get dances though. Learn shit like making flowers and hearts out of bills and give her a few hundred dollar bills just because. These bitches associate everything with money. Their self worth is linked to how much money they get for their looks. Affection, happiness, anything positive, its expressed with money. Its just how the stripper life is. These are bitches who are viewed as commodities so they act on it. She will accept everything. Whats different when she likes you is her reaction to it. She’s gon feel special and treat you like a king, start doing shit for you in return. Ie buy you groceries, clean your place, cook for you, do her hair and nails how you want them, dress like you want her to, shes going to want to share shit like that with you. But remember, this is a very temporary stage. The goal is to get her interested enough to get hooked, eventually she’ll be the one giving you money cos she’s just going to associate it with her liking you and that’s how she expresses it. The number one sign of you having won her over is her giving you money. When you get there, you know you’ve made it. There’s nothing like a hot bitch giving you a grand in pussy or perfume scented bills on the regular.

- Never be a trick. If you pay her for sex with money or pay her for dances regularly, she will never respect you. You’re paying her to provide what a man should be able to get without paying for it like that. A lap dance here and there is OK, even a VIP room session. But it should never be a regular thing. Its desperation and that makes you weak in her eyes. You want to spend money being a provider and making her feel secure. Not being a trick.

- Never approach her like a customer. Tell her you like her ambition. That you love the way her eyes light up when she sees that $$$ but its cool cos you love fast money too. Tell her that her hustle turns you on cos its so cute and then give her some tips. Show her you’re a bigger hustler than her. Tell her she missed out on tips by not paying attention to someone at the stage, or how some guy was checking her out and she missed the $$$, that she shouldn’t get lazy and needs to be on top of her game. Make her see that if she gets with you she can be on a winning team. Be supportive of her grind and hustle and make her see its part of your vision and dreams with her. Trying to change her or make her quit her hustle is the worst thing you can do at this point.

- Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her. Downers, weed and coke are OK, they won’t kill you. Personally, I’d stay away from crack unless its just a diablito. I’d never get involved with someone on heroin, meth, crack or anything that’s going to make her looks go downhill fast. Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up.

- Focus on how you make her feel. Make her associate positive experiences with spending time with you. The best scenario is if you’re hard and she knows you intimidate people, but treat her really well. Make people afraid of you, but make her laugh. Be very unpredictable. Do shit at the last minute, don’t plan, Never ask her to do shit. Tell her to do it.

- Notice the pattern. Its about control. You want her to feel comfortable with you. The more comfortable you make her, the more control she gives you. She doesn’t have any control in her life and wants you to fill that void.

- Get her out of the club ASAP!!!! I can’t stress this one enough!!! This move always works for me but I can be pretty charming. After establishing a connection, whether her liking the way I look, drugs, $$$ anything I tell her I’ll take care of her for the night and ask her to tip out and leave the club with me. If she isn’t allowed, I tell her I’ll come back when her shift ends. Have her drug of choice or know where to get it. If she isn’t leaving work early, don’t give her any money. Make it last as long as you can, get high, fuck, get something to eat, whatever. Flirt with her, make have a great time. Keep up the pressure and get her to see you again really soon. If she doesn’t want to leave with you on the first try, then try one more time. If she doesn’t do it then, then fuck it and move on.

- Disappear for a while after making her feel like a queen and bringing some excitement to her life. Remember most strippers lead very boring lives cos of the hours they work and their bad habits. She’s going to miss you and think she did something wrong to make you leave. During that time, it helps if she finds out that you have side bitches. Her instincts will kick in.

- Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches.

- Use sex as a reward. Fuck her to fuck with her. Make her nights to let her know she’s being a good girl. If she pisses you off or does stupid shit make it clear that your side bitches will be the ones who get fucked and get to suck your dick, not her.

- She’s not happy with herself and never satisfied, she’s always looking for a quick fix and fast satisfaction. You have to be a few steps ahead of her and make sure you fulfil her needs for constant stimulation so that she has no reason to stray. The number one thing you need to do to fulfill her needs is to make her dependent on you for as much as possible. You basically have to manage her life. Its what these bitches crave. She doesn’t have any control in her life so she’s going to give it to you. If you don’t take control she’s gon be a loose cannon, spend all of her and your money on drugs and stupid shit, get all self destructive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago

LULZ!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The original woman is a two, If I was wicked drunk m
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I posted the same girl throughout the thread.... she's way more than a 2....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion